Which PORT use with putty?

Hello, I have some problem with the audio so I have to access to the terminal trough putty…

I have installed lakka on an old notebook, I connect it with the ethernet cable and trough my router I found the IP, but when I use that IP with putty it does not let me connect… I’m sure that the IP is right, maybe the default port (22) does not work? Which port do I have to use?

Thanks for the answers

Hello, the port is the default port 22.

Try to check if you have ‘ssh’ in your cmdline, by hiting the TAB key at the very beginning of the boot process.

[QUOTE=Kivutar;29154]Hello, the port is the default port 22.

Try to check if you have ‘ssh’ in your cmdline, by hiting the TAB key at the very beginning of the boot process.[/QUOTE]

Hello and thanks for the answer. I’ve tried to edit the cmdline with TAB at the boot but I did not succeed. Simply it boot as if I did nothing. I’ve tried to hit TAB+random letters but those random letter appear on the top of the monitor for 1-2 seconds and then disappear when the system boot.

Just for clarify= I’ve tried to hit TAB and then write but without success… But if I hit TAB+random letter those letter appear.

I could never get ssh to work via putty either and also had/have a sound issue.