XBOX 360 Wireless Receiver not Working

Hi,

I am writing you because I am experiencing problems for using my “HORI Tekken 6 wireless fighting stick” (See picture below) in the latest Lakka version. I am running Lakka on a Raspberry Pi 3.

When plugging the Wireless adapter, I always see the message XBOX 360 Wireless Receiver not Configured, so I have to configure it each time I want to play some games.

As I mentioned before, past version of Lakka Worked like a charm without the need of configuring the gamepad.

If there is something I can do to solve this issue (apart from downagrading to a past version), please let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Have you tried configuring it manually by hooking up a keyboard and binding the controller in the Input -> Input Pad 1 -> Bind All menu?

Hi @Shockwave,

Indeed I have tried it and it works. My question is, why did the support became lost in the new version? One of the greatest things of Lakka is its support for many gamepads out-of-the-box. I don’t have the specific knowledge but it should be as simple as placing the *.cfg file within a specific directory.

I see that the /tmp/joypads directory contains all the gamepad configuration files, but I figure there is a missing file, or a file which is under android which should be also under hid or something like that. Is there anyone that can help us solving this issue?

The problem with the xbox stuff is that the driver built into the linux kernel keeps changing. Ditto for ps3 controllers.

Hi @hunterk,

Thanks a lot for you explanation.

I remember to see some *.cfg files that match the name of my device “XBOX 360 wireless reciver”. Does it mean that, even though the files are correctly placed, they won’t work because of the driver?

Thank you!

Those cfg files will only help assign the buttons. The driver itself has to recognize the controller first. If that doesn’t happen, the cfg files can’t do their job.

However, sometimes they change the keycodes the controllers report, so even if it recognizes it, the cfg files might not work correctly.