Xbox one Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows

Hi. I am a novice. I need help. I am a U disk boot lakka, my windows adapter does not recognize, did not start, I use the Xbox one Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows and Lakka-Generic.x86_64-2.1.img. Platform is PC. The original system is win10, Xbox one Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows no problem. Is lakka does not support xbox one, or need to change other settings? Thank you._7$($F5$YT6W9J7$OFDBF%U

I Have exactly the same setup, but with a 360 wireless controller and it works just fine…, nothing to configure. Maybe a stupid question, so don’t shoot me: Did you push the ‘home’ button on the controller in order for it to turn on? Whenever turning the pc on, it doesn’t turn the controller on by default. Don’t know if the XB-One controller is recognized by default…

Thank you for your answer. But in the lakka interface, I pressed my home “xbox one wireless controller”, the normal situation should be light, flashing a few times, and then connect the success of white light. But now I press ‘home’, “home” has been blinking, unable to connect with Wireless Adapter for Windows successfully. In windows10, I press “home”, 1-3 seconds to connect successfully. My lakka is still default setting._7$($F5$YT6W9J7$OFDBF%U

The Xbox one wireless adapter doesn’t work with Linux.