Xbox One S controllers

Thank you so much for this post, and all that did add a reply! The answers are here. Everything worked! Xbox one (via bluetoothctl) worked! CLI is where it’s at. Just bumping the post, very greatfull Dad here making a gameRPI 3b+ for the 4 year old!

I cannot see the authorizing part, bluetoothctrl never brings the authorization. How did you guys do it?

I cannot create this file, nano text editor says no permisson to create.

Hello! Thanks all so much for these instructions. I’m very new to Pi and Linux generally, and you’ve all made this very easy.

Everything is working great, as long as I disable ertm on every boot, which is mildly annoying.

I’m trying to use the service created by evbo to persist the changes, but I’m having trouble. The file filepath to save the service in contains ‘/systemd/’, which doesn’t appear to exist. I assume this is meant to be ‘system.d’?

I’ve assume this, and created the service accordingly, but I can’t run it. I get ‘failed to start bluetooth-disable-ertm.service: Unit bluetooth-disable-ertm.service not found.’

I’ve obviously missed a trick, but I have a no idea what it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Apologies for the linux ignorance.

Hot To Connect Xbox Wireless Controller On Lakka

1. Connect to Lakka through SHH then Create a new file using nano… nano /etc/modprobe.d/bluetooth.conf

2. Add a single line to the new file…

options bluetooth disable\_ertm=Y

3. Exit nano, saving the file in the process.

4. Now connect the controller

bluetoothctl
     scan on
     scan off
     devices
     trust EC:83:50:EF:30:D1     #depend on the device name
     pair EC:83:50:EF:30:D1
     connect EC:83:50:EF:30:D1   #do this code many time if not happen from first time
     quit
     reboot

Yo tengo el problema para conectar el nuevo control de xbox one, modelo 1914 no se conecta en lakka por bluetooth, también tengo un control de xbox one modelo 1708 y ese si se conecta perfectamente.

Si alguien tiene alguna solución o logrado conectar algún control modelo 1914 por bluetooth que por favor indique que se podría hacer para que funcione.

Saludos.

Just posting this here because I didnt know this existed when I made my topic. I have a Raspberry Pi4 8GB. I was able to connect a xbox one controller by disabling ERTM but my method is a little different. I have posted it here. RPI 4 8gb aarch64 Lakka Nightly Builds Sound and Bluetooth Controllers

No tengo un modelo 1914 para probarlo pero intentaste conectarlo siguiendo las instrucciones que liste para el 1708?

I have exactly the same issue with 1914 model. It’s discovered, paired in bluetoothctl, but no authorization request come, and controller keeps blinking without synchronizing with dongle. As far as I understood from github issue this wont be fixed. The good news is that controller can still be used via type-c USB cable (even though official lakka doc states opposite).