Back-Ups Arcade

sure nearly no one had many legit games for his micro back than besides those that where cheap anyway :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah Master System smashed Amstrad!! I had a Game Gear with a Master System adapter :metal:

1 Like

Codemasters were cheap enough so I didn’t mind paying for those tbh

1 Like

i never had a game gear , and a store in netherlands close by had one for years sealed for only 10 euro last time it was there

and when i finally thought i grab it …6 years ago then it was gone after standing there for over 2 decades :roll_eyes:

yeah codemasters and ocean ^^

oh btw i am sorry we quite derailed this thread

1 Like

:rofl: it’s ok m8, people will just have to sift through :beers:

1 Like

yeah i could go one for hours , the only thing i am happy about that my dad still has mine and his c64(breadbox and a c64c) complete with floppys and printers etc. and countless boxes of tapes and floppys

the only thing i still have is everything nintendo related each console besides the famicom and even 6 game and watch games 2 with box and so one, :grin: but still nowadays i think it was stupid to trade my megadrive and all my games for an N64

1 Like

Don’t feel bad we can’t hang on to everything we ever owned, if I had my wife would’ve put my balls in a vice by now lol!

1 Like

I had a snes and a 14” Sony Trinitron that I got rid of!

1 Like

Criminal offence now that!

1 Like

my aunt had an sega multimega …even went the extra step importing that thing back than … and 2 years ago she threw it out for the bulk waste cuz …she could´t find the cables … after that i showed her the prices it goes for …that was the most insane thing retro tec related from worth here i ever hold in my hands

so but now i have to stop and leave the pc …otherwise

my girl grabs a vice xD

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: balls everywhere are shaking right now!!

1 Like

How’s that brother?

1 Like

Will add your name to the controls also (in the form of a rubber stamp) :+1:

Looks brill thankyou @p3st :pray:

3 Likes

no problem at all :+1:

1 Like

Full credit given fella :beers: @p3st

2 Likes

Will also give links to your work :+1:

1 Like

Back-Ups Arcade is now at a stage where I’d consider it complete and so I won’t be carrying on with it (publicly). However I do get kinda bored sometimes and will still add the odd extra game here and there. I started a private discord server for this purpose, so if you’re interested in the project and would like to keep up to date then dm me for the link :slight_smile: Thanks :metal:

5 Likes

I want to record some footage from retroarch using retroarch’s own recorder. I want to record at my screen res not the game res, I read a post on here saying there was an option to allow this but I forgot where the post was now :sob:. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?(sorry for not making a new thread for this).

wasn´t this just the Post Filter and GPU Recording option try to enable both this should record the whole screen …i hope ^^

also retroarch recording feature isn´t really performance friendly at least on my end/ default settings

idk if this can be changed

1 Like