Duimon - HSM Mega Bezel Graphics and Presets - Feedback and Updates

That sounds like a cool idea!

How would you feel about creating your own tutorial/example thread.

“hgoda90 - Mega Bezel examples - variations” or something like that.

A screenshot of the parameter dialog would help users out also.

4 Likes

I was thinking about doing that, so everything can be explained to new people. I guess I will just post these along with the other varations to a variation thread to keep everything clean.

4 Likes

It will be a valuable thread! :grin:

2 Likes

I was thinking of something like hgoda90 - Duimon Graphic variations.

Edit: I just thought of adding tutorials on adding Cyber’s shaders to your graphics to help him as well. So possibly hgoda90 - Duimon Graphic variations and tutorials.

5 Likes

Dual gameboys! ah, the missing piece. Im excited to add this shader to all those gb games that are linkable, it just feels right with a couple thicc boys. My gameboy collection is shinin’ after this week, got super gameboy, dual gameboys, shaders for everything! love it.

@hgoda90 Thats what i mean’t when i said the posting of the HSL color values, i didn’t know they could be changed so easily until you posted the values. After seeing them i went in there and braved it on my own, luckily theres a ton of HSL color sites that made changing the colors very easy after i knew what values to change. I agree that making the presets seems like alot of work, if you made another thread posting all the extra color values and such i think that would be a asset to some people that dont understand.

1 Like

Duimon gave me the idea to and I am currently working on it.

Careful. HSL is different than HSV/HSB.

I just use the color selector in an image editor.

4 Likes

Definitely look out for that. I use HSB with the GIMP program on my pc.

1 Like

I noticed that the colors didnt equal what i wanted sometimes, now i know why haha. thanks for the tip guys, you know so much about this, its alot to take in for a newbie.

2 Likes

Sometimes even when you use HSB the colors don’t match up specifically. I would recommended if they don’t just eye it with the values, that is what I do.

It takes some time for me. I copy one of my custom presets. which is just a copy of Duimons preset with my custom BG added. Then used the HSL color chart top match them by eye next to one another. Almost always it doesnt make the correct shade of said color, so i have to tweak it little by little until its acceptable to me. I have ocd so its a whole thing…now that i know the HSL charts arent the correct way to do it im gonna give it another go.

1 Like

I know of a color picker tool that floats in a window. I will post a link to it when I get home.

2 Likes

I know one that called ColorPic and it gets job done with some extra nice features.

2 Likes

I find Instant Eyedropper is a great minimalistic tool, you can just drag it out of the taskbar tray and sample

Instant Eyedropper

5 Likes

In the same way : Just Color Picker Freeware, windows and Mac, last update 23 September 2021

5 Likes

That would be the one I use.:grin:

3 Likes

@Duimon, does the 3DS bottom screen need fixing? The horizontal view is 100% fine on the 2nd screen.

1 Like

What do you mean exactly?

It looks fine on my end.

1 Like

It might be a setting on my end. I will double check.

1 Like

Are you using the latest shader update?

Your bottom screen seems to have a different scale.