Duimon - HSM Mega Bezel Graphics and Presets - Feedback and Updates

Thanks… it must have gotten omitted somehow. (I have updated the list.)

1 Like

OK then… the updated and new Wii, Mega Duck, Mac 128k, and Mac Plus are in the repo! :partying_face:

To get them in today I had to skip the potatoes for now. I will get them done ASAP.

I am also going to tweak the wooden Dual Bezel TV7 graphic/preset and add them to the repo as well.

It has been a good day. :grin:

BTW. Just in case I didn’t mention it, the Macintosh presets will do the auto wide screen thing.

And the Mac will scale with the screen. (If there was any doubt. :wink:)

7 Likes

@Duimon, you didn’t add the Blue_Plaster background file that the wii shader uses to the repo.

1 Like

Thank you and congratulation on yet another amazing graphics :metal: :sunglasses: :metal:

Wanted to report that;

macplus-[STD]-[Guest]-[Night].slang

macplus-[ADV]-[Guest]-[Night].slang

Both are actually day presets, Ambient Lighting Opacity at 0 value.

1 Like

Thank you both! Fixed and updated.

1 Like

Seems I made a few errors in my haste to get these done. The Apple Mac are all fixed, the Wii will happen later today.

6 Likes

The Wii have been updated.

I changed the orientation of the eject symbol and the button text to reflect the layout of the real world Wii Black Edition. (And later Wii models.)

I also tweaked the Glass and Decal layers.

4 Likes

There was a path error in the Wii Alt night 16x9 preset that I found while working on the potato. It is fixed. :wink:

@Duimon, for some reason Lite Wii 16x9 Night wasn’t working, rest assured it did work by itself. I just set those to the non-Night one and set the ambient lighting opacity parameter change in the variant preset files.

1 Like

Could you please double check and maybe do a pull.

Is it the “Lite Wii 16x9 Night” or the “Lite Wii 16x9 Alt Night” (Or “STD Wii 16x9 Alt Night”).

Everything is loading on my end.

1 Like

Your presets work. The problem was that when I referenced to it, RetroArch wouldn’t load the preset I made. It was weird because that was the only one that was like that. I removed the [Night] and it loaded fine.

1 Like

I think there was a typo… [Night]] instead of [Night].

It will be in the next push.

1 Like

Yeah I just saw it in the repo. It was [Guest-Mini]]. I guess I will be fixing a few myself.

1 Like

OK…everything is fixed and updated. (I hope. :wink:)

3 Likes

Hey guys.

I have been working on the Apple Macintosh IIx. Here is a shot of the system.

apple_macintosh_ii-complete_system

In order to fit the whole chassis on the screen I would be forced to make the monitor smaller than the screen in the Mac Plus. :frowning_face:

Unlike my PC-98 graphic, I didn’t want to flip the thing on it’s side and split it down the middle.

Here is what I decided on. Let me know what you think.

I hid half the chassis below the screen and took some liberties with logo position and screen size.

BTW… I was struggling with finding a good shot of the floppy drive, when I realized the drive on my Mac Classic (Two feet away.) was the same. :grin: So I put a floppy disk in it. :wink:

7 Likes

Looking at these shots I still find it amazing how much realism turning on ambient lighting adds to the graphic. :astonished:

3 Likes

Here’s a WIP on the Apple Macintosh LC III.

Same liberties with the monitor, none with the Mac.

7 Likes

Here’s another WIP of the LC III, this time running an appropriate version of the OS.

4 Likes

And the IIx with an appropriate OS.

8 Likes

I have just set up the MegaDuck and I was blown away (as always) You are doing a tremendous job

4 Likes