Duimon - HSM Mega Bezel Graphics and Presets - Feedback and Updates

Fine then, by “flat” I mean the user view position being perfectly perpendicular to the center of the screen, buttons and knob perspective being determined by lateral distance and vertical position. :exploding_head:

Have you a reference photo like that?

3 Likes

[quote=“TheNamec, post:3484, topic:28146”] Fine then, by “flat” I mean the user view position being perfectly perpendicular to the center of the screen [/quote] Agree. Im very sorry, this is the best image i could take from the owner, and i cant ask him for one unfortunately.

2 Likes

Got that image from his video, here´s the link https://www.facebook.com/100035724230798/videos/768185311298867/

2 Likes

This is the best res image i could get from that video, thanks man! PD sorry for the multiple image post

4 Likes

Pretty nice shot! Now I really want to come back for some PC Kid. :heart_eyes: I’ll update as soon as I have something, thank you.

Btw, the really nice thing about those ikegamis are the pushable knobs on the right. In the photo these are all out and leds are on, but if you want to “disable” any manual correction, all you have to do is push the respective knob inside. Pure Japanese delightful design!

3 Likes

Notice the relative lack of curvature of the actual image in relation to the bezel itself.

This is what I was aiming for with my Soqueroeu-TV Backgrounds CyberLab Special Edition presets.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot to you and @Duimon for answering my request. Ikegami to me is the pinaccle of crt technology and functionality. Crt prn at it´s best.

2 Likes

Gotta check those presets!

2 Likes

Here is a brand new WIP.

The Casio PV-1000! :grin:

This is one of the more graceful MAME SL. It works OTB and has a few great games. (Very few but they all run great!)

13 Likes

The Casio PV-1000 and the VTech CreatiVision are in the repo. :grin:

8 Likes

Here’s a fun WIP.

The Nintendo Playstation Prototype! :grin:

The idea is to use this for playing SNES MSU-1 games, since it had both a cartridge slot and CD player.

11 Likes

So cool! I just learned that this thing existed a couple of weeks ago

4 Likes

I did a quick but deep OCD pass on the The Nintendo Playstation Prototype.

It is in the repo. :grin:

4 Likes

Man it would have been great to play hotel mario on a Nintendo CD system :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I thought I’d give everyone a windows into my workflow for my next graphic. I am doing the Arduboy for the Arduous core.

Here are some WIP shots, I am working on the PCB trace.

This is going to be some serious fun. :partying_face:

For those of you who haven’t been here from the beginning, I did the PCB for a transparent GBC cartridge for a LaunchBox project I have in the works.

So I have a little experience. :innocent:

10 Likes

BTW. Here was the final result of the GBC.

5 Likes

We have a CPU! :grin:

That’s about it for the baby step shots. I’ll post another shot when things are a bit further along.

I’m not making any promises but I hope to export the PCB, trace, and buttons as separate layers so we can change the colors.

3 Likes

whenever i use the n64 shader it is upside down and reversed, help?

1 Like

That can happen to varying degrees, depending on which RDP engine you use.

There are a few “Flip & Rotate” parameters in the shader, two for the viewport, two for the core image, and a rotate for the CRT.

They should be self explanatory.

When you have it sorted, you can save a core preset or content directory preset.

2 Likes

thank you mate, all looks normal now

2 Likes