Duimon - HSM Mega Bezel Graphics and Presets - Feedback and Updates

Hi everyone.

Here’s a new one!

SEGA Dreamcast. :grin:

And my first alternate…

For anyone willing to sacrifice a bit of screen real estate for a little added bling! (Requires 0% frame opacity and some Non-integer % scaling.)

8 Likes

Looking good my only suggestion is for the alternative version it may be nice to light up that black part of the triangle with orange like an actual Dreamcast.

Besides that it looks really clean.

lol. The pictures I used didn’t have it lit. (So I didn’t even know it was a lamp :open_mouth:) I’ll have to do something about that.

1 Like

Yeah I think it’s supposed to be the power LED.

Yeah, it may be tricky finding the exact color but from what I remember it’s an orange color just looked up Dreamcast on YouTube and found a video of one powered on, and that’s the power LED, lol.

2 Likes

Yep! That’s pretty. I’ll be working on that.

1 Like

Also you may make the led part of the triangle slightly bigger as it looks like it’s about 1/3 of the complete triangle?

Done nitpicking, lol.

1 Like

I’ll think about that, it is just a representation after all, although I like to come pretty close to real. The little square bits around the edge are about 110% the size of real, just so they stand out more. I’m thinking about maybe trying just the lit LED on the Alt version and leaving the rest out. Then the outer glow of the lamp would show more.

Thanks for the comments!

1 Like

For your enjoyment All!!

Power is ON!

7 Likes

In case anyone is using the RA overlays, I have added the Nintendo Wii!

3 Likes

New one here, by request!

Super Famicom.

I took the usual liberties with object placement to make things a little more interesting. :grin:

edit: I just noticed something that needs fixing. I will update very soon.

5 Likes

OK…all better. :upside_down_face:

Needed to tweak some object placement.

Repo has been updated.

5 Likes

I’m not OCD… I’m CDO. (The letters are alphabetical, as they should be!)

The missing ON/OFF text detail was going to keep me awake at night. :innocent:

Updated again! (Last time I promise.)

5 Likes

Didn’t want any bad feelings between my ROMs, (You know how they can get. :wink:)

Nintendo SNES!

8 Likes

I have a request : could you do the European SNES version ? It is the same as the japanese version but with “Super Nintendo” instead of “Super Famicom”. :smiley:

This is the best I could do with the space. If it meets your approval I can add it as a Super Famicom Alternate.

7 Likes

I love it ! Thanks !

Cool. I’ll add it to the repo when I get home.:slight_smile:

OK. Super Famicom alternate is in the repo!

And… continuing along the Nintendo path…

NES! (And alternate for those that prefer less color :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)

6 Likes

This one of the few instances that I prefer the logo version, don’t like the text lol.

Nice update!

1 Like

There is a plain version but I think it looks a bit out of balance.

This one was way more difficult than I thought it would be. I ended up making it a little darker that the real thing so my little highlights would stand out. :grin:

1 Like