LibreELEC based images for testers

hello i would try to connect my joypad (8bitdo nes30 pro) using bluetooth, is the procedure the same of old lakka openelec ( http://www.lakka.tv/doc/8Bitdo-Wireless-Controller/ ), or is there a different procedure to follow for lakka 2.0? thanks

It will be the same procedure.

thanks for info, was this fixed or there is still the bug of lost binding after power cycle? thanks

The bug is still there, but some users found that if you want some seconds between each bluetoothctl command, you can workaroud the bug.

ok i tested it, after power cycle the joypad didn’t work… i noticed pairing info are not lost, it is only required to issue a “systemctl enable bluetooth” and power on the controller and it get paired successuflly. is there a way to issue that command just after power on or just before the interface is launched? example with a script or into some startup script if exist? i think the bt dongle power off because it pass too much time from the power on to the lakka interface, if i enable it and wait some seconds it automatically turn off (around 20seconds) if i enable it and turn on joypad it bind (almost) instantly. i noticed i can do it with a wired joypad, i have to turn bluetooth off and then on and i can bind the joypad. i do not know how lakka menu work but i think that a workaround could be turning on bluetooth as soon as the menu appear.

Anybody has same problem with bluetooth joystick on MXIII S802 boxes?

Updating Lakka on S905 with the gz (clean RC4 to RC5) , labels the disks incorrectly LIBREELEC and LIBREELEC_DISK. Partition 1 is easy to rename to LAKKA (just from windows), but for partition two I had boot LE and run e2label to rename the partition and get Lakka to run again.Looks like the upgrade script needs a little help.

Another small point on S905: GPU frequency is by default set to 500 MHz. I’m not sure if this is a conscious decision due to cooling, but higher GPU speed can easily be set to 666Mhz with
echo 6 > /sys/class/mpgpu/cur_freq

Hi,

LibreElec has an exprimental version for S912 Are you planning to build lakka to this model?

Tks,

VW

Some more testing on the 905 version: Hatari and PUA are showing their config menu, but I’m still having trouble getting either to run: Hatari saves settings and tries to load the disk, but dumps core on loading content. PUA doesn’t want to save settings and after setting kickstart ROM and mounting disk and launching, it gets stuck on 100% CPU. C64 is running great, same as megadrive, mega CD, snes, N64 and most FBA roms.

S912 is using libhybris and not native hw support, we are all waiting for amlogic to release proper support

There will be an image for the Asus Tinkerboard

Hello to everybody,

today I started testing the lakka build on my odroidC2 and on my T95m Box! Is there an option, or way to install lakka on the internal EMMC?

Thanks for all your work and this nice option to use this “Android”-Boxes"… :slight_smile:

I’m not aware of a script to install to eMMC. However, you can try this: use the SD version, then download the same image, and from within Lakka in SSH, dd the image to the eMMC (without any adapter).

1 Like

Hi Kivutar, Could you provide H3.opiplus2.arm/ version? I could not make it happen using other version under OPIPLUS2.

I think we removed it because @Ntemis told it was broken and that opiplus was enough?

Little update on the S905 edition. Amiga is working with UAE core (and .uae config files) Speed is reasonable for most OCS stuff, with an occasional hick-up or slowdown.

Hatari just dumps core when loading files with the error

Building CPU table for configuration: 68000 (compatible mode) Bus error (core dumped)

(seems this bug was also logged on the RPI version)

For INFO:

The fact that LAKKA is based on libreELEC gives us the chance to enter the system over ssh. So connect with “ssh root@thelakkaip” and type “root” as password. After that you have the chance to type “installtointernal”. Now LAKKA is copying from sd card to the internal emmc. After that type “rebootfromnand”.

After a reboot you have LAKKA installed on your emmc!!

!!! BUT EVERYTHING ELSE ON YOUR NAND/EMMC WILL BE ERAESED!!!

i tested it but as soon as i connect emmc to my odroid xu4 lakka do not boot anymore from sd, so i can’t access ssh :frowning:

Try the Hatari core built for RPI 1 it seems to work well on the s905 at 50fps. You still need the hatari cfg file which you need to edit and point to your directory with the tos.img.

1 Like