Have you successfully installed Lakka to one of these boxes?
If so please post as much of the following information as you can:
- Which S905(X) device/model you used
- Which version of Lakka
- Which TDB file
Some S905(x) boxes come locked down, making them unusuable. It can also be hard (or just tedious) to figure out which TDB is necessary to flash Lakka to S905(X) devices. I’m hoping that this thread can serve as a reliable way to help folks get their Lakka builds starting out on the right foot.
There is a thread in the LibreELEC forums that can be helpful, although it too has a broader focus: https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/9759-choosing-a-s905-s905x-s905d-s905w-s912-box-guide/
S905X Boxes (Model – LakkaVer – TDB)
- Bqeel M9Cmax 2G/16G – Lakka 2.1 – Unknown TDB
- T95m – Lakka 2.1 RC2 – Unknown TDB (source thread)
- NexBox 905X A95X-B7N 2G/16G – Unknown Lakka ver – Unknown TDB (source thread)
- Libre Computer AML-S905X-CC (Le Potato) - Lakka 2.1 - Unknown TDB (source: Lakka dev gouchi)
S905 Boxes (Model – LakkaVer – TDB)