Mega Bezel Reflection Shader! - Feedback and Updates

Hope I can do more commodore devices, these really have an unique charm! Stay tuned for future updates :wink:

3 Likes

the c64 was my first gaming experience so nearly everything with commodore written on it , has a special charm for me , heck i even have a golden commodore tie clip from an former employee :grin: so you can get sure i keep track of your work

4 Likes

@HyperspaceMadness do you think there will be a way to get the shader interact with advanced functions like vice´s led interface for disk drives or mame´s led and other features :thinking: just curious^^

2 Likes

Some day…

Technically what needs to happen is to write a shader led driver like we have with the overlay led driver.

This is on my big list of things to do someday, but it’s a ways down the list with a number of things in front of it :wink:

5 Likes

nice to hear , really can´t wait to see what you do in the future :grin:

4 Likes

so first one with more layers and led coin buttons :relaxed:

5 Likes

Looks really good :heart_eyes: Mind Sharing those parameters? :smile:

1 Like

HSM_PHYSICAL_SIM_TUBE_DIAGONAL_SIZE = “18.600002”

HSM_NON_INTEGER_SCALE_OFFSET = “51.900000”

HSM_SNAP_TO_CLOSEST_INT_SCALE_TOLERANCE = “16.000000”

HSM_SCREEN_POSITION_X = “-15.000000”

HSM_SCREEN_POSITION_Y = “-2.000000”

HSM_BG_LAYER_ORDER = “1.000000”

HSM_VIEWPORT_VIGNETTE_LAYER_ORDER = “2.000000”

HSM_LED_LAYER_ORDER = “3.000000”

HSM_DEVICE_LAYER_ORDER = “4.000000”

HSM_DEVICELED_LAYER_ORDER = “5.000000”

HSM_CAB_GLASS_LAYER_ORDER = “8.000000”

HSM_LED_SATURATION = “130.000000”

HSM_LED_BRIGHTNESS = “155.000000”

HSM_LED_GAMMA = “1.400000”

HSM_CAB_GLASS_BLEND_MODE = “2.000000”

HSM_INTRO_WHEN_TO_SHOW = “0.000000”

HSM_FRM_OPACITY = “0.000000”

HSMHSM_AMBIENT_LIGHTING_OPACITY = “100.000000”

HSM_ASPECT_RATIO_EXPLICIT = “1.355300”

HSM_USE_IMAGE_FOR_PLACEMENT = “1.000000”

HSM_CRT_LAYER_ORDER = “0.000000”

BackgroundImage = “Mega_Bezel_Packs/P3sT/overlays/vsmario.png"

CabinetGlassImage = “Mega_Bezel_Packs/P3sT/overlays/vs top.png"

LEDImage = “Mega_Bezel_Packs/P3sT/overlays/vs LED.png"

i think thats every change for this one ^^

1 Like

Thanks a lot :heart_eyes: Where can I get that bezel?

1 Like

the overlays are coming maybe later maybe tommorow with 17 other VS machine overlays :upside_down_face:

some of them

“in day mode”

4 Likes

5 Likes

Been waiting on somebody to do those for a while.

2 Likes

the overlays are now uploaded you can get them over on my thread ^^

1 Like

Hi! Is there a way to set a fixed specific resolution to the initial resampler?

I want the FFMPEG core to have an internal resolution of exactly 640x480, regardless of the video file resolutions (HD etc.). Is this possible with this shader?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Yup, just choose the DREZ 480p preset in the DREZ folder and it will scale to 640x480 at the beginning of the shader chain.

And welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

working on this atm :grin:

6 Likes

It has always been my thought that these kiosk systems would work well for a portrait display. In any case, if you would like, I could do some perspective and aspect correction if you hook me up with your source.

4 Likes

i allways loved this kiosk display units , and its an “official” CRT gameboy :rofl: i saw hgoda90´s handheld arcade overlays and they remind me on this …so i was going to hunt down some pics ^^

1 Like

[quote=“HyperspaceMadness, post:4990, topic:25512, full:true”] Yup, just choose the DREZ 480p preset in the DREZ folder and it will scale to 640x480 at the beginning of the shader chain. And welcome to the forum![/quote]

Amazing! The “MBZ__1__ADV__DREZ-480p__GDV” preset is exactly what I wanted for my PC.

Though, is it possible to fix the resolution on a “potato” preset? I use this one on my Surface Duo phone: “MBZ__5__POTATO”.

Thanks!

1 Like

I could make a preset for this if you would like to do this

1 Like