My Realistic Arcade Bezels

i think this is missing some graphics after looking up if this pack maybe has some new ones…i saw is has less ^^

1 Like

You still have to download OrionsAngel’s Arcade Overlays and place them in the graphics folder with the other images.

1 Like

his were the first overlays i had …and then i needed yours .i nearly forgot :joy: some presets i even added myself

1 Like

I have most of my files here in this link, but not the newest bezels. Those will be added at some point.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pguan07mkjav6h1/ArcadeBezelsOrionsAngelFullSet2022.zip/file

1 Like

Thanks. So, you have overlay style and megabezel shader style both in this pack?

No, the mega bezel shaders are made by @HyperspaceMadness

Ok, sorry for the confusion… I thought you had switched from overlays to shaders in your packs. Please ignore me.

Yeah, I mostly made static frames for my bezels. Well that is until @HyperspaceMadness suggested that I use his mega bezel shaders because they would be a good fit with my bezels and he was right.

2 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Amidar using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

3 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Frisky Tom using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

5 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Marvel Super Heroes using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Knights of the Round using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch. The original bezel is by @ArsInvictus

6 Likes

Recently my Instagram page was shutdown. I’m in the process of reuploading all my screenshots. I apologize for anyone that was following my Instagram. Hopefully I can get it back to the way it was before.

Orion Bezel Maker (@orionbezelmaker) • Instagram photos and videos

1 Like

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Final Fight using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

5 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Ghosts’n Goblins using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

6 Likes

I’m sure I missed something, but do you have a guide on how to use your bezels with the MegaBezelReflection shaders? I grabbed your mega pack, but I don’t see any slangp files in the pack?

I have a tutorial, but It’s older now, but still gives you the basics. There’s much more knowledgeable people here than me when it comes to Shaders. Ask around.

2 Likes

Hey… you can load a preset from the MegaBezels pack and then after you save it plug the path to the overlay into the saved slangp. It’s not plug and play… does take some time.

arcade konami vendetta please bezel ? :smiley:

I don’t think that game has an official arcade bezel. Someone would have to make one.