My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Here is a realistic Arcade bezel for 1943 on Retroarch with the current MAME core.

3 Likes

Here are my bezels in one large pack. https://bit.ly/2TWXkZQ

It’s over 5gb to download. This includes most of everything that I made except for the arcade bezels made using @Hyperspacemadness’s shader reflections. I hope to release those in their own pack sometime soon.

8 Likes

Here I made some XMen: The Arcade Game Realistic Arcade Bezels for Retroarch. Thanks to @HyperspaceMadness for the use of his Reflective Shader.

7 Likes

Happy 40th Anniversary to Donkey Kong! Donkey Kong was released on July 9th 1981. The first platformer. The first game to introduce Mario. One of the pioneers of gaming. @HyperspaceMadness

4 Likes

It’s pretty, but can you provide a tutorial on how to use it? There is also the version number of the HSM Mega Bezel Reflection shader, which can be used normally. Can you please let me know? Thank you.

@kongmao45678 The only one I have is this one from last year. I need to update it.

3 Likes

Here is an update to my Realistic Arcade Bezel for Robotron 2084 for use with Retroarch. Thanks to @HyperspaceMadness for making those awesome reflection shaders.

5 Likes

Here is an update to my Realistic Arcade Bezel for Willow for use with Retroarch. Thanks to @HyperspaceMadness for making those awesome reflection shaders.

5 Likes

Here is an update to my Realistic Arcade Bezel for Double Dragon for use with Retroarch. Thanks to @HyperspaceMadness for making those awesome reflection shaders.

7 Likes

Can you tell me the version number of the HSM shader you are using?

I’m not sure of the number version but @HyperspaceMadness will know. It’s the version from 2020-04-19. I’ve been reluctant to upgrade because every time I did it messed up my shader settings. I’m not tech savvy and I don’t pretend to be. I’m more of a trial and error person and if I figure it out I usually stick with it. It becomes routine. I will attempt though soon to add HSM latest shaders, but first I need to back things up in case it goes wrong.

5 Likes

Here is an update to my Realistic Arcade Bezel for Wizard Of Wor for use with Retroarch. Reflective Shader by @HyperspaceMadness

5 Likes

Here is an update to my Realistic Arcade Bezel for Frenzy for use with Retroarch. Reflective Shader by @HyperspaceMadness

4 Likes

Happy to have been of inspiration!

Here is an update to my Realistic Arcade Bezel for Puckman (AKA Pacman) for use with Retroarch. Reflective Shader by @HyperspaceMadness

5 Likes

Here is my Realistic Arcade Bezel Collection featuring the @HyperSpaceMadness Reflective Shader for Retroarch. Big thanks to HSM for suggesting that I use it my realistic arcade bezels. You can now download them.

6 Likes

i’m a bit confused… Can be wrong but it Seem your config do not reflect the new folders reorder from @HyperspaceMadness (Mega Bezel V 0.9.021 2021-07-05) : https://github.com/HyperspaceMadness/shaders_slang/tree/master/bezel/Mega_Bezel

Ex Puckmod :

#reference “:/shaders/shaders_slang/bezel/hsm__MEGABEZEL__4__SIMPLE__REFLECT-ONLY__GUEST-DrVENOM.slangp”

Here is my Realistic Bezel for the Arcade game Sky Skipper for Retroarch with @Hyperspacemadness Reflective Shader.

8 Likes

Here is my Realistic Bezel for the Arcade game Smash TV for Retroarch with @Hyperspacemadness Reflective Shader.

11 Likes

Here is my Realistic Bezel for the Arcade game Q-Bert for Retroarch with @Hyperspacemadness Reflective Shader.

9 Likes