My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Here is my Realistic Bezel for the Arcade game Punch Out for Retroarch with @Hyperspacemadness Reflective Shader.

10 Likes

Here is my Realistic Bezel for the Arcade game Arkanoid for Retroarch with @Hyperspacemadness Reflective Shader.

11 Likes

Are these available for download or are you planning a 4th pack?

These will be in the second pack of my bezels using the HSM reflective shader.

5 Likes

Here is my Realistic Bezel for the Arcade game DoDonPachi for Retroarch with @Hyperspacemadness Reflective Shader and Bezel made by @ArsInvictus

9 Likes

Here is my Realistic Bezel for the Arcade game Captain America & The Avengers for Retroarch with @Hyperspacemadness Reflective Shader

9 Likes

Here is my Realistic Bezel for the Arcade game Ninja Baseball Bat Man for Retroarch with @Hyperspacemadness Reflective Shader

9 Likes

This is a test of glass reflection with my Arcade Mario Bros bezel using @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

6 Likes

Here’s my Defender & Stargate Realistic Arcade Bezels for Retroarch with @HyperSpaceMadness Reflective Shader.

6 Likes

Here are some of my Realistic Arcade Bezels for Retroarch with examples of reflective glass, scratches & using the @Hyperspacemadness Shader. In case anyone is wondering versions of these bezels exist without the reflection and scratch filter. I always give the option.

9 Likes

I don’t really understand how to use these. Retroarch doesn’t seem to detect any of the .png files, so I figured maybe I had to load it like an archive from a .zip, the same way MAME loads games, but that just causes the content to crash. I use your console bezels with no issue.

1 Like

Hi, try one of my tutorials. I have several on this topic.

5 Likes

Here is my Candy Cab bezel for Konami Windy with a @HyperspaceMadness reflection shader and Dark Mode by @MQC for Retroarch

8 Likes

Here’s an update to my VirtuaFighter arcade bezel for Retroarch using a reflective shader by @HyperSpaceMadness

7 Likes

I don’t understand this at all. You skip right ahead to a group of .png files, but your downloads come with a separate Artwork and Config folder. I can tell you what I tried - I took the .png file from the Artwork folder you provided for Final Fight, renamed it to ffight.png, then made a config file EXACTLY like you show in this video formatted as the following:

overlays = 1

overlay0_overlay = ffight.png

overlay0_full_screen = true

overlay0_descs = 0

I then put this config file and the ffight.png in the exact same folder and attempted to load the .cfg file as my overlay. It loads, but it doesn’t actually display anything at all. Unlike every other emulator core in Retroarch, you cannot simply load a .png file as an overlay for some reason. What exactly am I doing wrong here?

1 Like

If I may.

You are working way too hard. :grin:

First, if the folders you see are “Artwork” and “config” you are trying to use MAME layouts. The folders you are looking for are “config” and “overlays”.

If you open one of the *.cfg in the config/MAMEXXX folder you will see a path. (":\overlays\arcade\ffight.cfg")

Make sure the *.png and accompanying *.cfg are in defined path.

Copy the config/MAMEXXX folder to your RA root, (So that the MAME folder will be in the retroarch/config folder. retroarch/config/MAMEXXX) and it should just take care of itself. The *.cfg in the config folder will take care of loading the overlay etc.

If you are using the current MAME core and not MAME 2013 or 2016 you can rename the folder to just MAME.

You will need to make sure your ROMs match the names of the *.cfg in the config/MAME folder. (i.e. ffightu.cfg = ffightu.zip)

Keep in mind that I am assuming we have the same files, but this info should give you what you need in any case.

If it still doesn’t work changes in RA over the years may require an additional setting to enable custom aspect ratio. (aspect_ratio_index = "23") I forget. :innocent:

2 Likes

Is it easy by rename bezels with romname? I have Karen Print Directory it scan directory then past all bezel hopefully it will work.

Thank OrionsAngel

1 Like

I wish what name of game no I am not sick puppy beside it cartoon game I like where drag left to right or up and down. Game

1 Like

Here’s an update to my Karate Champ Arcade bezel that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

4 Likes

Here’s an update to my Roc’n Rope Arcade bezel that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

6 Likes