My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Here is a arcade bezel for Pengo that uses a reflective shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

3 Likes

Here is a arcade bezel for The Outfoxies that uses a reflective shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

3 Likes

Greetings @Orionsangel, just passing through admiring your great work. I also want to share this link to my Shader Preset Pack just in case you would like to give them a try.

By the way, I think there’s something stuck on one of your Arcade machine’s screens. lol

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check it out!

Yeah some punks hit it with a baseball bat. Grrr! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I have a feeling you might like my CyberLab Mega Bezel Death To Pixels (Arcade - Sharp PVM Edition) preset so you can start with that one. The regular Arcade - Sharp isn’t as sharp as that one if you prefer that kind of look. Just choose the version that corresponds to your screen resolution. There is no 1080p version of the Arcade - Sharp PVM Edition preset though because the standard (4K optimized) one works fine.

If you don’t like the way the ScaleFX upscaling looks and don’t mind a more pixelated look, there are the RGB - Raw PVM Edition and Arcade - Raw presets!

1 Like

Here is an Arcade bezel for Crazy Climber that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here is an Arcade bezel for Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here is an Arcade bezel for Desert Assault that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

7 Likes

Here is an Arcade Bezel for Lock ‘n’ Chase that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here is a realistic tilted Arcade Bezel for the Neo Geo SC14 -2 Cabinet with Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness

NOTE: This is a work in progress and may not represent the final presentation.

8 Likes

The perspective on this is amazing!

2 Likes

Looks cool! I wonder if this one might benefit from making the bezel transparent, so you see some of the texture on the bezel.

5 Likes

That’s a good idea. I actually made this bezel years ago but at the time it was so hard to find assets on this cab. It actually doesn’t have a reflective frame but it looked more impressive with your shader. I’ll probably make an optional version with the cardboard frame. Just to be more authentic.

@HyperspaceMadness So I tried a transparency version and it made the bezel look dim. As well as revealing parts of the inner reflective bezel that should not be seen. What opacity do you use?

4 Likes

Here is an Arcade bezel for Splatterhouse that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

9 Likes

I need help with shades and I am using RetroArch on IPad Pro man resolution IPad Pro is insane Display Resolution: 2732x2048 Which cause pixel disorted playing game. There quick fix? Thank you my English isn’t great. Thank you for reading

1 Like

amazing work well done

1 Like

I hope this work ! I made it SCANLINE is anything else beside Bezels which my project…

Here is an Arcade Bezel for Sinistar that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

10 Likes

Hi is there anyway to resize the screen to automaticly fit the bezel so you don’t have to fiddle around with the video settings in each new game?

Thanks!

I don’t think so since all the bezels I make have different sized screens.

1 Like