My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Qbert Cubes using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Strikers 1945 using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

6 Likes

They have some interesting bezel ideas in the Atari 50: The Anniversary Collection.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed the articles and videos. Really great compilation.

1 Like

Here are realistic arcade bezels for Vanguard using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

8 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Gauntlet using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Pole Position using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Hello, I congratulate you for the wonderful work you are doing. I have set in Retroarch some bezels for my 2560x1440p monitor. But if I use the 4K TV, the game image is no longer centered and hides behind the bezel. Is there any way to make it automatically fit when switching from one screen to another? Thank you very much

1 Like

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Mortal Kombat 2 using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Looks nice, Orion… are your megabezel style shaders available in a different place than the overlay style ones?

You can check out the ones I did.

https://github.com/hgoda90/Hgoda90-Graphic-Varieties/releases/download/1.9.5/OrionsAngel.Realistic.Arcade.Overlay.+.Mega.Bezel.zip

i think this is missing some graphics after looking up if this pack maybe has some new ones…i saw is has less ^^

1 Like

You still have to download OrionsAngel’s Arcade Overlays and place them in the graphics folder with the other images.

1 Like

his were the first overlays i had …and then i needed yours .i nearly forgot :joy: some presets i even added myself

1 Like

I have most of my files here in this link, but not the newest bezels. Those will be added at some point.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pguan07mkjav6h1/ArcadeBezelsOrionsAngelFullSet2022.zip/file

1 Like

Thanks. So, you have overlay style and megabezel shader style both in this pack?

No, the mega bezel shaders are made by @HyperspaceMadness

Ok, sorry for the confusion… I thought you had switched from overlays to shaders in your packs. Please ignore me.

Yeah, I mostly made static frames for my bezels. Well that is until @HyperspaceMadness suggested that I use his mega bezel shaders because they would be a good fit with my bezels and he was right.

2 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Amidar using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

3 Likes