My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Great work though m8 :metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

someday it will work , quite some time ago virtual racing and ridge racer were unplayable too ^^

3 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Gemini Wing using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

8 Likes

Are these Arcade bezels available full screen? This work is amazing and it would be nice to have the bezels full screen so i dont have double t-molding on my arcade cabinet :wink: Thanks!

The bezels fill the screen. Is that what you mean?

It sounds like he just wants the base resources for the bezel with no cabinet frame.

Yes idd! Sorry for my bad English.

Oh…my…god!!! Nostalgia overload! @Orionsangel I simply cannot put into words how stunned I am by all this. Have recently bought myself a Steam Deck and already have RetroArch installed. No idea if I will get these overlays to work on my system but I will try. I saw your video “Download All My Game Bezels in One Pack” , from 8 months ago I believe. Is this the most recent complete pack?

3 Likes

Yay! Actually got then working on my Deck! Took a bit of faffing as there isn’t a physical folder for RetroArch on the Deck. The list of shaders aren’t great but I still found a CRT one and through the shader parameters are also thin it’s worked! Once I have some spare coin it is comin your way @Orionsangel

4 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate all the support. Enjoy the bezels.

4 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Alcon/Slap Fight using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for P.O.W. Prisoner of War using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

10 Likes

Stunning as per usual! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I played a lot of this one at the little convenience store near my house. I really liked when I got the machine gun!

4 Likes

Looks awesome m8!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah… that is like getting the spread gun in Contra or getting all the pieces of the Heavy Barrel. lol

2 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for MotoRace USA using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

9 Likes

Beautiful m8!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

These are all very stunning and I love the reflective bezel…I am wondering though if it’s possible to have a more “zoomed in” version that takes the top and bottom reflective bezels to the edge of a typical 16:9 monitor? Even on my 27" monitor, the gaming area seems a bit too small for my tastes (after watching the youtube demo videos), so I would like to have it larger.

I’ve never used Retroarch yet (only MAME, Model 2 Emulator and SuperModel), so I don’t know if it’s already an option or not. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

you can set the zoom of each preset/overlay freely like you want :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes