My Realistic Arcade Bezels

I’m sure I have the pack, were these shaders or overlays? :grin:

The tilted version was never actually released, overlay or preset. The tilted version was just the inside of the overlay deleted and tilt applied to the preset with a few settings.

1 Like

I have the titled versions for the new updated Donkey Bezels that I recently released. I just haven’t released them. I have more tilted versions of bezels that I have never released. I have a lot of my bezels updated for myself and some that no one but me knows that I made. I just haven’t released them for download.

2 Likes

Yeah there’s no worries there, all good work.

1 Like

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Pitfall 2: Lost Caverns using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch.The bezel was sourced from @MrRetroLust. I then restored it further the best I could given the few assets available for this bezel. If you want to download it I put it here, https://bit.ly/3nw0KSt

9 Likes

Here are realistic Arcade Bezels for Galaxian, Galaga, Gaplus and Galaga '88 using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for #Retroarch

8 Likes

Here are realistic Arcade bezels for R-Type using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

The original R-Type artwork bezels are by @ArsInvictus

10 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade Bezel for Bad Dudes vs. DragonNinja using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Vapor TRX using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Dragon Blaze using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

The original artwork bezel is by @ArsInvictus

10 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Lady Bug using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

5 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Terminator 2: Judgement Day using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

9 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Arabian using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

5 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Elevator Action using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

5 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Caveman Ninja using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

5 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Gals Panic using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

4 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Xevious using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

8 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Ikari Warriors using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Growl using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade bezel for DoDonPachi Dai Ou Jou using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch. The original artwork bezel was made by @ArsInvictus

8 Likes