Odroid C2?

It seems to be the more powerful of the raspberry pi clones. Any chance of support?

I think kivutar et al are at their limits for officially supported devices, but it shouldn’t be too hard for someone to do a community port ala Cyanogenmod. All you need is the bootloader and the kernel source and the rest is just compiling.

Some information from the website :wink:

Any news about odroid C2?

There is an image to test.

Did someone test the image? Care to share?

Image seems good to me. I was able to add the image to an SD card with no issues. It boots clean and Alien Crush for TurboGrafix 16 loaded. Haven’t done much past that. I did notice that I could not enter a value in the GUI menu for the IP address. Not sure if there was something I have to do to edit the value once I selected “IP address” from the menu but I could not enter a value.

Great to see an Odroid C2 image and wondering if Odroid C2 project source code is available somewhere ? I’d like to contribute to it since LibreElec on C2 is quite stable today and we could use C2 LE source code in Lakka

It works on Odroid C2! Thank you!

@phoenix73 if you want to help to port Lakka to LibreElec, here is the repository.

Lol, I forked https://github.com/libretro/Lakka and started to work on it :slight_smile:

First build for Odroid C2 :

DISTRO=Lakka PROJECT=Odroid_C2 ARCH=aarch64 make image

… INSTALL bluez (target) INSTALL alsa (target) INSTALL alsa-lib (target) INSTALL alsa-utils (target) INSTALL udevil (target) INSTALL fuse-exfat (target) INSTALL fuse (target) INSTALL ntfs-3g_ntfsprogs (target) INSTALL debug (target) INSTALL gdb (target) Odroid_C2: no package.mk file found

Is it expected or did I miss something ?

I was able to rebuild LibreElec for Odroid C2, so my build environment (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS) seems ok.

Odroid C2 build finish (I remove fuse who didn’t compile)

BUILD Odroid_C2 (target) BUILD oem (target) INSTALL oem (target) INSTALL Odroid_C2 (target) INSTALL retroarch (target) INSTALL freetype (target) INSTALL libpng (target) INSTALL retroarch-assets (target) INSTALL core-info (target) INSTALL retroarch-joypad-autoconfig (target) INSTALL common-shaders (target) INSTALL lakka-update (target) INSTALL libretro-database (target) INSTALL ffmpeg (target) INSTALL speex (target) INSTALL libass (target) INSTALL fontconfig (target) INSTALL libxml2 (target) INSTALL fribidi (target) INSTALL libvdpau (target) INSTALL libX11 (target) INSTALL xproto (host) INSTALL xproto (target) INSTALL xextproto (target) INSTALL xcmiscproto (target) INSTALL bigreqsproto (target) INSTALL kbproto (target) INSTALL inputproto (target) INSTALL xtrans (target) INSTALL libXau (target) INSTALL libxcb (target) INSTALL xcb-proto (target) INSTALL libpthread-stubs (target) INSTALL dri2proto (target) INSTALL libXext (target) INSTALL opengl-meson (target) INSTALL samba (target) INSTALL avahi (target) INSTALL libdaemon (target) INSTALL nss-mdns (target) INSTALL tyrquake (target) INSTALL dosbox (target) INSTALL mgba (target) INSTALL prosystem (target) INSTALL o2em (target) INSTALL 81 (target) INSTALL gw-libretro (target) INSTALL beetle-sgx (target) INSTALL genesis-plus-gx (target) INSTALL gpsp (target) INSTALL 2048 (target) INSTALL beetle-vb (target) INSTALL beetle-wswan (target) INSTALL beetle-ngp (target) INSTALL vecx (target) INSTALL snes9x2010 (target) INSTALL dinothawr (target) INSTALL prboom (target) INSTALL beetle-pce (target) INSTALL handy (target) INSTALL picodrive (target) INSTALL picodrive (host) INSTALL nxengine (target) INSTALL nestopia (target) INSTALL gambatte (target) INSTALL stella (target) INSTALL fbalpha (target)

target/Lakka-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0-devel-20161014164315-r24192-g41574c1.img.gz : 164MB

Test image works well. Doesn’t support some of the cores, but the ones it does work well. Looking forward to seeing more cores supported in the future.

You can try this new image http://static.kivutar.me/Lakka-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0-devel-20161025133026-r24213-gf805604.img.gz

Thanks. The new image seems to add PlayStation as a core, but it runs terribly for me. I didn’t notice anything else, but am probably just missing images for the others?

Samba seems to be broken on the new image as well.

I noticed that samba was disabled by default in the settings. I enabled it with no luck as well.

Got it. In windows… -> run -> \ipaddress Hit enter. It opens the network shares on the lakka box. Sorry about the noobness.

Got the Wifi working with Edimax adapter! Played a bunch of games with the Dragon Rise inc. generic usb arcade controls. everything seems to work fine. Just ordered a bluetooth adapter and I’m gonna check that next.