Odroid C2?

Please check those builds.

Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry if question has been already posted but how are you testing Lakka ok odroid C2? Iā€™m not able to use it since dual shock 3 is not recognized. Are you using a generic BT controller? Thanks very much.

If this joypad doesnā€™t work, use a keyboard or another joypad, until we can fix it.

I created this issue: https://github.com/lakkatv/Lakka-LibreELEC/issues/54

Thanks very much. Found an old controller i used with smarthpnone some time ago. This is what iā€™ve done

[bluetooth]# discoverable on Changing discoverable on succeeded [CHG] Controller 00:0B:0D:61:C9:FC Discoverable: yes [bluetooth]# pairable on Changing pairable on succeeded [bluetooth]# connect 02:04:DC:02:63:25 Attempting to connect to 02:04:DC:02:63:25 [CHG] Device 02:04:DC:02:63:25 Connected: yes [BT Gamepad]# trust 02:04:DC:02:63:25 Changing 02:04:DC:02:63:25 trust succeeded [BT Gamepad]# pair 02:04:DC:02:63:25 Attempting to pair with 02:04:DC:02:63:25 [agent] PIN code: 330113 [CHG] Device 02:04:DC:02:63:25 Connected: no Failed to pair: org.bluez.Error.AuthenticationCanceled Failed to connect: org.bluez.Error.Failed [CHG] Controller 00:0B:0D:61:C9:FC Discoverable: no

As you can see it seems i should insert a PIN but iā€™ve not found on internet how to do. Smartphone is connecting to gamepad without asking PIN so i think that pin should be the standard 12345 or 00000.

Is there a way to provide a pin to the agent or to set a default one?

thank you very much

I have some questions:

Recalbox unstable is already works DosBox. Will Lakka support DosBox? 3DO: I didnā€™t see on any system. Is it working on Lakka? C2 with Lakka would be able to support Sega Saturn and Sega Dreamcast? Odroid and Raspberry: Which works best PSOne and N64? Odroid C2 worth it? I read Lakka is running smooth and 100% PS1 and N64. Itā€™s true?

Thanks.

I waiting for answer.

Lakka supports DosBox 3DO is working on Lakka but too slow for C2 Saturn is also too slow for C2 reicast-libretro needs an ARM port to work on C2 C2 works better than RPi3 for PSOne and N64 For my personal use, C2 is worth it, but RPi3 is easier to use and reuse Lakka running PS1 and N64 smooth depends on the hardware, on C2 it is running smooth for most of the games I tried.

Thanks Kivutar :smiley:

I bought Odroid C2 and I wanted DosBox, PsOne, N64, Snes and Mega Drive working fine.

I think for my goal, C2 will be perfect.

3DO slow, made me really sad. But I believe that in the future, it will be working well.

Iā€™ve seen other OSs, but I believe in Lakka.

Hi, I am wanting to put a C2 or a XU4 into an original PS1 case to run PS1 emulation for my brotherā€™s birthday present. Any comparison between the RPi3, C2, and XU4 for PS1 games?

I have used Lakka with the RPi3 and know that PS1 works decently well, but I was hoping someone could give insight to the performance difference in the C2 and XU4. I would also like to run a few PSP games if possibleā€¦

Is there any way to fix the green screen problem with an old TV that doesnā€™t HDMI shake properly because of colour space issues? (force RGB mode).

Iā€™m basically asking if thereā€™s any way to edit the boot.ini file.