P3st´s Overlays for Mega Bezel Shader (Arcade,TV´s ,and more)

i gave it a try and recreated the mario roulette bezel

edit : other screenshot forgot to recolor one of bowsers hands

2 Likes

i also done an marquee based on this image of a yellowed one i could find

i let out the japanese letters on purpose besides the ones that are a part of the title

1 Like

very small update^^

added the mario roulette overlay and brought back my super hang-on back wth the new presets and a small edit both of course in all variations

download in the first post

3 Likes

Tekno Parrot overlay i maybe include

2 Likes

This is honestly very cool, great work, I have been a quiet follower of the work of Duimon, Orionsangel and Hyperspacemadness for a bit now and they have always been fantastic, however for the life of me I cant seem to get these to run, I think im doing something wrong? heres where I put the files:

Retroarch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Packs\Duimon-Mega-Bezel > Here I drop the presets and images folders Whenever I try to load it trough the shaders option or as overlays in quick menu is simply stating “failed to load”

I also tried putting in Shader_slang but I guess i am legit lost.

Sorry if it seems like a newbie type of post, i would like to get these working so I can experiment with some custom overlays as well (the ones you made are sick :grin:)

thanks in advance.

2 Likes

the path for my pack

RetroArch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Packs\P3sT

or

RetroArch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Packs\Duimon-Mega-Bezel

for Duimons Pack

also you need to have the Megabezel shader itself here

RetroArch\shaders\shaders_slang\bezel\Mega_Bezel

if you don´t already have it

hope thats helps :grin:

3 Likes

the path for my pack

RetroArch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Packs\P3sT

This was it! I tried everywhere expect in the root of Mega Bezel itself :man_facepalming: thanks for your time and great work! :star_struck:

Ill dig a bit more into the files and try to come up with some more custom designs, on the works there is something like this from and old version of Orions handhelds, I just need to work a bit more on the bezel.

Once again thanks!

1 Like

glad this fixed it have fun with it :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s actually not the root of Mega Bezel itself. I suggest you head over to the HSM Mega Bezel Reflection Shader thread and take a read of the first post and follow all installation instructions to a tee.

That way, you’ll be sure you didn’t miss anything.

2 Likes

thats why i link it in the post before :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That was actually the GitHub release page. Lol

1 Like

oh i thought i linked the thread …sry ^^ i have to sleep its 5am here soon :sweat_smile:

1 Like

noted, eveything seems to be in working order, I did follow the instructions of the Mega Bezel post and github also in the forums before hand due to me trying to get it to work, is also worth to mention that I had other shaders that use Mega Bezel in working order (such as Duimons and Soqueroeu), maybe I just wasnt clear enough sorry :dizzy_face:

In any case it works now and thanks for the help. :+1:

3 Likes

in my mind the guilty gear series is one of the best 2d fighting games

so it deserves at least an custom bezel …that fits

8 Likes

after i played an modern game for a while now …

i now made some changes on my base presets and the tv overlays new background… brightness color reflection and tube glass tweaks , and a bit higher magic glow…

think in 2 maybe 3 days i will update the pack with this stuff

3 Likes

Awesome m8! Getting better and better!!

1 Like

thx dude i think this looks more realistic this way was thinking to place something on the sides or such things but i think i keep it plain ^^

2 Likes

It’s looking great, you’ve landed with a really great balance of all the elements! Really nice stuff :star_struck:

3 Likes

still most of the work even the slight unsharpness on the background is all the work of the shader :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Looking great, P3st! :+1:

1 Like