P3st´s Overlays for Mega Bezel Shader (Arcade,TV´s ,and more)

I know what you mean, I’ll take a look about the version, there are so many to try out I don’t know which one to stick with for each system :joy::joy:

2 Likes

you can disable the slight flickering if you set the Hum Bar intensity to zero ^^

@Duimon his handheld presets/overlays are non plus ultra use them myself :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll try to disable them, I checked out some of the arcade and console ones, and prefer scanlines but unfortunately the GB/GBC and a few others " failed to apply" but not had chance to look why as yet. Duimon’s work really well but wanted to see the difference’s.

new overlay i working on for the tilted variation , the “frame” and its reflection in the controlpanel can be recolored

4 Likes

all 3 zoom variatons with this overlay

3 Likes

some further experiment with “fake” cab reflections on the speaker and control panel via the reflectionmask

here is a bit of parodius with it …

:thinking: it looks way better than i thought

12 Likes

improved the reflection mask a bit now i going to setup everything to load the art/rotation etc. via wildcards

5 Likes

also the additional reflection/second Bezel on the TV and Monitor overlays going to get improved reflection settings and mask to spread it more even etc… :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi again i was trying to get the Super hang On pre-set to work, but it fails to load, looking at it, i cannot see the background image its referring to in the background folder, all the other pre-sets work, have i missed something ?

E:\LaunchBoxX\Emulators\RetroArch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Packs\P3sT\presets\arcade\Tilted\1.Full\Super Hang-On.slangp".
[ERROR] [Vulkan]: Failed to create filter chain: "E:\LaunchBoxX\Emulators\RetroArch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Packs\P3sT\presets\arcade\Tilted\1.Full\Super Hang-On.slangp". Falling back to stock
1 Like

I had the same problem but mine was DecalImage and DeviceLEDImage of presets/base/Arcade_New.slangp had <game>. I changed it $GAME$ and the preset loaded fine.

1 Like

I’ll have to have a look, I looked in the folder and didn’t see Super hang on image in there, not knowing if there should be one lol.

2 Likes

I made sure to follow the preset paths on all of the them starting with Super Hang-On. The only problem I found was with those.

2 Likes

I followed the path and like I said I didn’t see any image it’s pointing to, have you got the image in your folder ? Also not sure what should be in there.

1 Like

I do. It’s images/devices/SHang-On.png.

1 Like

I’ll take a look for that, but I didn’t see it before in the back ground image folder, assuming that’s where it looks for it.

1 Like

Yes I have the stand up PNG file as you said, not sure why i thought it said "background folder, ill take another look at your solution,… cheers

2 Likes

That worked for me… Thankyou

2 Likes

@big_al didn´t catched this myself …will change that in the next update …also quite sorry i just saw this now . :confused:

@hgoda90 thx for helping him out :slightly_smiling_face:

atm. i don`t allways the amount of time i would like to spend on this… i try to get an update for the tv overlays out soon . the arcade autonfig preset is still in the works this time problem will be going on for 3-4 weeks :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

@p3st

Hey, no matter we all have life’s to live, trust me to find the only one that doesn’t work :rofl:.

2 Likes

just to inform you , i am quite addicted to the new zelda atm BUT i am think i finish it this month, anyways next month i move to a new place after this i going for new updates and the new arcade overlays

just so no one wonders ^^

7 Likes