P3st´s Overlays for Mega Bezel Shader (Arcade,TV´s ,and more)

Also i just re read your message and I apologise for calling you out. It wasn’t really meant that way more a last ditch attempt to get your attention if you were still active. Sorry dude :pensive:

1 Like

more stuff thats coming

3 Likes

a bit off topic but this was kinda new for me image

I used to play this regular :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i played it a few times back than and i just played through it again and recorded it.

its a fun and short game but i never catched that he also is creditet for this :sweat_smile:

it even is written on the title screen maybe i just forgot

1 Like

updatet the pack besides a small change in my base preset the updatet VS. cabs are now included

and new arcade overlays are

list
  • Barrier
  • Blood Brothers
  • Ghost n Goblins
  • Ghouls n Goblins
  • Gun Smoke
  • Michael Jacksons Moonwalker
  • Raiden 2
  • Robotron 2084
  • Star Wars
  • The Empire Strikes Back
  • Wild Western
3 Likes

there is a new and much better version of a dolphin-triforce version out Dolphin-Triforce 5.0 and this seems to be running the original fzero AX finally fine

3 Likes

awesome the og arcade version finally runs :grin: also mariokart gp 1/2

and i also got teknoparrot to launch via launchbox with the shader :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Great work on this fella! :+1:

1 Like

It’s a standalone core?

yeah its a new dolphin triforce branch and teknoparrot on this pics

edit

but no core just standalone ^^

3 Likes

if someone finds great high res shots of a mariokart gp 1 or 2 cab/bezel let me know please

saddly i just found this bezel after a search just for parts

but all the decals i have in an nice res already ^^

1 Like

i gave it a try and recreated the mario roulette bezel

edit : other screenshot forgot to recolor one of bowsers hands

2 Likes

i also done an marquee based on this image of a yellowed one i could find

i let out the japanese letters on purpose besides the ones that are a part of the title

1 Like

very small update^^

added the mario roulette overlay and brought back my super hang-on back wth the new presets and a small edit both of course in all variations

download in the first post

3 Likes

Tekno Parrot overlay i maybe include

2 Likes

This is honestly very cool, great work, I have been a quiet follower of the work of Duimon, Orionsangel and Hyperspacemadness for a bit now and they have always been fantastic, however for the life of me I cant seem to get these to run, I think im doing something wrong? heres where I put the files:

Retroarch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Packs\Duimon-Mega-Bezel > Here I drop the presets and images folders Whenever I try to load it trough the shaders option or as overlays in quick menu is simply stating “failed to load”

I also tried putting in Shader_slang but I guess i am legit lost.

Sorry if it seems like a newbie type of post, i would like to get these working so I can experiment with some custom overlays as well (the ones you made are sick :grin:)

thanks in advance.

2 Likes

the path for my pack

RetroArch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Packs\P3sT

or

RetroArch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Packs\Duimon-Mega-Bezel

for Duimons Pack

also you need to have the Megabezel shader itself here

RetroArch\shaders\shaders_slang\bezel\Mega_Bezel

if you don´t already have it

hope thats helps :grin:

3 Likes

the path for my pack

RetroArch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Packs\P3sT

This was it! I tried everywhere expect in the root of Mega Bezel itself :man_facepalming: thanks for your time and great work! :star_struck:

Ill dig a bit more into the files and try to come up with some more custom designs, on the works there is something like this from and old version of Orions handhelds, I just need to work a bit more on the bezel.

Once again thanks!

1 Like

glad this fixed it have fun with it :slightly_smiling_face: