P3st´s Overlays for Mega Bezel Shader (Arcade,TV´s ,and more)

That’s actually not the root of Mega Bezel itself. I suggest you head over to the HSM Mega Bezel Reflection Shader thread and take a read of the first post and follow all installation instructions to a tee.

That way, you’ll be sure you didn’t miss anything.

2 Likes

thats why i link it in the post before :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That was actually the GitHub release page. Lol

1 Like

oh i thought i linked the thread …sry ^^ i have to sleep its 5am here soon :sweat_smile:

1 Like

noted, eveything seems to be in working order, I did follow the instructions of the Mega Bezel post and github also in the forums before hand due to me trying to get it to work, is also worth to mention that I had other shaders that use Mega Bezel in working order (such as Duimons and Soqueroeu), maybe I just wasnt clear enough sorry :dizzy_face:

In any case it works now and thanks for the help. :+1:

3 Likes

in my mind the guilty gear series is one of the best 2d fighting games

so it deserves at least an custom bezel …that fits

8 Likes

after i played an modern game for a while now …

i now made some changes on my base presets and the tv overlays new background… brightness color reflection and tube glass tweaks , and a bit higher magic glow…

think in 2 maybe 3 days i will update the pack with this stuff

3 Likes

Awesome m8! Getting better and better!!

1 Like

thx dude i think this looks more realistic this way was thinking to place something on the sides or such things but i think i keep it plain ^^

2 Likes

It’s looking great, you’ve landed with a really great balance of all the elements! Really nice stuff :star_struck:

3 Likes

still most of the work even the slight unsharpness on the background is all the work of the shader :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Looking great, P3st! :+1:

1 Like

Now it looks like your playing in a castle.

1 Like

must be the reason why i am king of my castle … :upside_down_face: i kind like these more nature like walls even in a livingroom ^^

1 Like

little test to give the second Bezel/edge also some slight lightning… :thinking: not sure

2 Likes

1 Like

A little head’s up. Before you make these final you may want to do some adjusting to the reflection corner highlight rotation.

I did a sample of that second bezel reflection a little while back. It’s pretty awesome what the Mega Bezel can do with some creativity.

Nice work! :star_struck:

2 Likes

oh i totally forgot to readjust them after i changed the bezel size :sweat_smile:

yeah i think for this kind of tv this works well , the reflection is not too off on the second one cuz its anyway near the other and now “all edges” behind the glass front get some highlight with the reflection light

i tested something like this before but with an arcade overlay and this just looks off…

thanks btw.^^

3 Likes

Awesome stuff fella! Lovin these :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

cursor in the screen awww… :laughing:

maybe dead cells is to dark to test the additional reflection for the widescreen overlay… ^^

but i have to play …cuz it´s a horrible night to be a miserable pile of secrets …:thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

oh and the music is …just awesome

1 Like