P3st´s Overlays for Mega Bezel Shader (Arcade,TV´s ,and more)

Ah… here we go. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hi @p3st

Another thing, your latest release is flagging as containing a virus (I believe by Windows Defender). Not sure if anyone else is having this issue?

I don’t assume in any way that the zip contains a virus, or is dangerous in any way, but something within it must be causing the flag.

thats strange , windows defender did nothing on my side …an i didnt reuploaded this for some days now ^^

my its my name xD but their is nothing wrong with the file

1 Like

It’s strange, no other version of the shaders, nor the auto config standalone zip cause any issues. Maybe something on my end is causing Windows Defender to be overly sensitive for some reason.

Deactivating Windows Defender temporarily will allows the file to be downloaded if anyone else is having this issue.

i checked the file also their is nothing strange in it and als i let and will let som virsus scanner check run but so far simpley nothing i upload a backup on google drive this …should also check vor such things…

a bit confusing

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18eXmWN-2zcnlICLxg2DD0GCCjn7Nz3ed/view?usp=share_link

can you try this link …their is nothing worng with the file … this is the backup now on gdrive

1 Like

I downloaded the file and didn’t get any kind of WD problem. Which is weird because it tells me there is problems with everything else. :smile:

1 Like

yeah i don´t understand windows defender sometimes , i wait for the day it detects itself as an risk :joy:

1 Like

I guess they figure if they tell you everything is a virus, they are bound to be right eventually.

1 Like

Downloading from Google Drive still flags as a virus. Unless more people report the problem I can only assume the issue is on my end.

has to be somehow cuz google drive checks files for viruses before downloading , at least at this size it does :thinking:

2 Likes

some screenshots from a side project i started

basically i "port " the sprites form the pc engine game downtown nekketsu monogatari over to

river city ransom on the nes via mesen hdpack to make it “16bit”

5 Likes

That’s great… I love those River City and Dodgeball games.

2 Likes

it´s my favorite beat em up on the NES ^^

3 Likes

started reworking the arcade preset as auto-config preset aswell

this will then also switch to neo geo or candy cabinets …at least thats why i refit them :sweat_smile:

generic candy cab variatons

neo geo varition /mini marquee swaps itself depending on game

lights on :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

just found out that the roadblaster pc port re-surfaced last year

it was released in 2009 and was seen as lost media

the X68030 port also surfaced with it and seems to be the same but did not tried it

but finally an not grainy version with nice res and framerate (that don´t needs hours to setup )

oh the video contains just a few seconds of gameplay after the intro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

its to late to invest more time into it for today

4 Likes

Nice… is that the laserdisc game? The copy I have for Hypseus/Daphne looks bad.

1 Like

no its not the laserdisc version its not this size ^^ but its the best quality at least from all the official ports

also i don´t searched for its source but i read now many times that road blaster and double dragon are connected and the car/garage is the one from billy and jimmy at the start

seems some that worked on double dragon also worked on this.

would be kinda cool

1 Like

Hi, these look great, but when i try to load I get “failed to load shader” I’m sure I’ve put everything in the correct place any help would be appreciated.,

2 Likes

Please post a log, otherwise we would only be guessing. :innocent:

1 Like