P3st´s Overlays for Mega Bezel Shader (Arcade,TV´s ,and more)

also the additional reflection/second Bezel on the TV and Monitor overlays going to get improved reflection settings and mask to spread it more even etc… :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi again i was trying to get the Super hang On pre-set to work, but it fails to load, looking at it, i cannot see the background image its referring to in the background folder, all the other pre-sets work, have i missed something ?

E:\LaunchBoxX\Emulators\RetroArch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Packs\P3sT\presets\arcade\Tilted\1.Full\Super Hang-On.slangp".
[ERROR] [Vulkan]: Failed to create filter chain: "E:\LaunchBoxX\Emulators\RetroArch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Packs\P3sT\presets\arcade\Tilted\1.Full\Super Hang-On.slangp". Falling back to stock
1 Like

I had the same problem but mine was DecalImage and DeviceLEDImage of presets/base/Arcade_New.slangp had <game>. I changed it $GAME$ and the preset loaded fine.

1 Like

I’ll have to have a look, I looked in the folder and didn’t see Super hang on image in there, not knowing if there should be one lol.

2 Likes

I made sure to follow the preset paths on all of the them starting with Super Hang-On. The only problem I found was with those.

2 Likes

I followed the path and like I said I didn’t see any image it’s pointing to, have you got the image in your folder ? Also not sure what should be in there.

1 Like

I do. It’s images/devices/SHang-On.png.

1 Like

I’ll take a look for that, but I didn’t see it before in the back ground image folder, assuming that’s where it looks for it.

1 Like

Yes I have the stand up PNG file as you said, not sure why i thought it said "background folder, ill take another look at your solution,… cheers

2 Likes

That worked for me… Thankyou

2 Likes

@big_al didn´t catched this myself …will change that in the next update …also quite sorry i just saw this now . :confused:

@hgoda90 thx for helping him out :slightly_smiling_face:

atm. i don`t allways the amount of time i would like to spend on this… i try to get an update for the tv overlays out soon . the arcade autonfig preset is still in the works this time problem will be going on for 3-4 weeks :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

@p3st

Hey, no matter we all have life’s to live, trust me to find the only one that doesn’t work :rofl:.

2 Likes

just to inform you , i am quite addicted to the new zelda atm BUT i am think i finish it this month, anyways next month i move to a new place after this i going for new updates and the new arcade overlays

just so no one wonders ^^

7 Likes

Looking forward to your update!Amazing artwork!

2 Likes

atm i have only my crap cam here …so better pics will follow …but i have to show you my lightgun now with this custom zapper look :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

the next update will also include an extra… a big box theme that gives the illusion everything happens on the tv :grin: a preview of what i got till now (startup,plattform,cover flow and system/settings view)

10 Likes

Awesome work buddy!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

This is really Fantastic!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Second preview for my Big Box theme

added game detail view a litte loading animation ,more platforms and redone some elements

(better GUI colors thanks @HyperspaceMadness for the Tip)

Also uses Super Game Boy and Gameboy Player Emulation

(Game Boy Player only via overlay mask/gel image feature no true GBP Emulation atm)

THESE 29 platforms will be in the first release/are done by now
  1. 3DO Interactive Multiplayer
  2. Atari 2600
  3. Atari 5200
  4. Atari 7800
  5. Atari Jaguar
  6. Commodore 64
  7. Commodore Amiga CD32
  8. Microsoft MSX
  9. Microsoft MSX2
  10. NEC TurboGrafx-16
  11. NEC TurboGrafx-CD