P3st´s Overlays for Mega Bezel Shader (Arcade,TV´s ,and more)

Ok I’ll change it, and try again, sorry to be a pain :joy:

1 Like

sry to be just awake ,most of the help was duimon ^^

1 Like

I agree, although I do release standard overlay versions of all my graphics, for hardware that can’t run the Mega Bezel.

Maybe we can talk @p3st into doing the same.

Happy to be of service. (As long as you don’t mind.)

1 Like

:thinking:wouldn´t be much work basicallaly just take screenshots and add the cutout

And the built-in masking does all the hard work for you.

1 Like

Haha yes a standard to keep to :joy:, honestly though I’ll give it a go and get back to you, thanks guys…:+1:

2 Likes

I’ve worked with gimp program doing that, stick a cfg file and your good to go :rofl:

the shader alone does the job ^^ its nice how many options this has

1 Like

The Mega Bezel has a “Simplified Preset” section that can display a black and white mask on the screen.

We can use this in an image editor to cut the perfect hole.

@HyperspaceMadness has always kept the needs of the artist in his heart. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

It works after the folder name change, , @Duimon did I read in your read me your doing new ones “boilerplate” ? thanks again :joy::joy:

1 Like

They are my new presets. If you have any old copies to compare… the new ones are on a different level.

I am glad you got things sorted out. :grinning:

But wait. Am I using your old ones ?, I couldn’t use P3’s shaders, as the “mask” screen area was flickering made my eyes go funny, they nice ones and probably working as they should , with your read me saying about boilerplate I guess it’s the old ones, also I like the " Game Gear " and “lynx” shaders although there quite strong so to speak Are the new ones available .?.

2 Likes

Old or new, in practice they produce the same result. You will only see the difference if you open the *.slangp in a text editor.

If you have a “Guides” folder then you are using the new ones. Give the introduction guide a read to see what is new.

In any case, stop by my thread if you have more questions. I hate to muddy things up here.

2 Likes

I know what you mean, I’ll take a look about the version, there are so many to try out I don’t know which one to stick with for each system :joy::joy:

2 Likes

you can disable the slight flickering if you set the Hum Bar intensity to zero ^^

@Duimon his handheld presets/overlays are non plus ultra use them myself :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll try to disable them, I checked out some of the arcade and console ones, and prefer scanlines but unfortunately the GB/GBC and a few others " failed to apply" but not had chance to look why as yet. Duimon’s work really well but wanted to see the difference’s.

new overlay i working on for the tilted variation , the “frame” and its reflection in the controlpanel can be recolored

4 Likes

all 3 zoom variatons with this overlay

3 Likes

some further experiment with “fake” cab reflections on the speaker and control panel via the reflectionmask

here is a bit of parodius with it …

:thinking: it looks way better than i thought

12 Likes

improved the reflection mask a bit now i going to setup everything to load the art/rotation etc. via wildcards

5 Likes