P3st´s Overlays for Mega Bezel Shader (Arcade,TV´s ,and more)

i don´t have an ultra wide screen but i will think in the future i include some ultra wide presets :sweat_smile: i guess it could fit all 3 cabs in … without any cutoffs :thinking:

1 Like

You might be able to just use an extra wide image for the background, then when you show it at 16x9 the sides will just be cropped off

2 Likes

thought so … its an good idea/thing to do with the bumpmaps etc. experiment in near future i would say :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yeah, a good way to test is to put retroarch in windowed mode and squash and stretch the window into different aspect ratios

4 Likes

so you …you mean my idea to saw of a part of my screen wasn´t the right way :cold_sweat:

little side project i started to get in to retro developing
in the description is also a video via streamable that shows the first level and collision test in an very early stage that are the results of this weekend and messing around with GB studio

4 Likes

Bloody el!! A man of many talents!! Looks great fella :muscle:

1 Like

thanks m8 i think the game is a good starting/learnig point for 2D games :upside_down_face:

its allways funny to me to see the modern giana games on nintendo consoles

so why not the one that was …maybe the first victim of nintendo´s lawyers and it seems the exact same lawyers are working for them to this day … :joy:

2 Likes

neat example how to use wav samples to keep in a bit SID chip goodness :hugs: also the complete Tileset is mapped out …making progress

4 Likes

How do I get the Wii U overlay?

the wii u overlay is meant for use with the windowcast core and cemu :slight_smile:

1 Like

@p3st you around fella?

3 Likes

i need help with the arcade verticals thing i been trying it on vertical games but it don’t wanna work i tried to me EVERYTHING to fix this issue but nothing has worked to far

and fbneo it rotates upside down

ok nvm i got it fixed it was a bit hard but FINALLY got it fixed

2 Likes

going to update my pack soon with redone brightness settings etc.

7 Likes

this has nothing to do with the presets or shaders … but i thought i “promote” my upcoming retroarch theme (also soon to be released )

i made this just for the GPi case from retroflag its the same res as its screen and gives it the 4 shades of green it always deserved :sweat_smile:

it comes with oemsplash logo in DMG style and dynamic wallpapers for each single system , that runs fine on it with an raspberry pi zero 2w (quite a bunch) the color palette is the same as running DMG games with the gbi shader on it

i guess other retro handheld systems could profit from this aswell

for now i just show the generell layout/design and the boot splash :stuck_out_tongue:

also @Boz1978 thanks again mate

7 Likes

Np m8, can’t think of a better home for it :+1:

1 Like

you think so ? why …what gave it away ? :sweat_smile: that i modded all my old nintedo controllers to usb, the whole 8 bitdo stuff in snes/or nes look … or was it the sinden lightgun and the zapper repaint ?:rofl:

maybe i have a problem with modern stuff that looks like Retro big N things

like …atm i look now for an good pc case that i can redesign to an NES tower

cuz i just ordered the 8bitdo mouse and keyboard couldn´t help myself

2 Likes

Awesome stuff m8 :beers::beers::beers: