P3st´s Overlays for Mega Bezel Shader (Arcade,TV´s ,and more)

I took now some of the settings for the darker version and added “day” versions https://www.mediafire.com/file/c7wnk14qzv6tp7v/TV´s+v3.7z/file

2 Likes

I renamed the thread cuz it´s maybe confusing now to call it just Arcade with the tv´s and more Kiosk units in the future .

Next Update will take a bit time cuz i redo the folder structure to make the whole thing better to navigate , also i maybe add the Cabinet Glass, and other settings from the TV overlays to my arcade overlays .

what do you think ?

2 Likes

so the arcade overlays would look like this with the settings from the TV presets

These look like they are for a standard horizontal orientation, but the first game I opened (1942), the game area and overlay are rotated. Do I need to change some settings? Thanks for the help.

hmmm did you disable the rotation under cores in retroach´s setttings ? or in the core itself it should be off

Well… I’m checking things now… the RA settings are normal rotation, and it doesn’t look like the core has rotation options, unless I’m missing something.

not in the video settings ^^ go to settings/cores disable the rotation there

Ok… I turned off the “allow rotation” in the core settings, but that didn’t seem to do it.

hmm strange let my check something

If I turn off the shader, the rotation is normal.

i should look like this without shader are you using mame maybe you have some kind of rotation in the internal settings from mame ? i using Final Burn Neo for this and some other games

Yeah, the MAME no-year core.

tbh i never got this core to load anything i using the 2003 and 2010 core :sweat_smile: but you can take a look in the internal settings press r3 i think for the core menu ingame maybe you can change something there .

normally all my presets are “load and Play” the rotation and everything is handeld by the shader

R3? I’m just using a keyboard when I’m setting these up. I can go into the core settings in the quick menu and there’s nothing for rotation. If I use another shader in mega-bezel they are ok. Is there something in shader parameters I can change to rotate the whole thing?

hmm strange but yeah there is under flip and rotate you have some options

1 Like

Ok… thanks. I will check that out now.

BTW these are the settings in the Mame UI maybe you have to look up the keyboard input for it

EDIT : standard should be TAB

I got it to show properly with the shader parameters. I think it was flip the tube, then go to the background settings and make it follow the zoom, then change the aspect to PAR (I don’t usually use that one, but it’s the only one that showed the whole overlay… and then I would need to shrink down the viewport to show it all. It looks really cool, but it’s probably too many changes I would have to make if I was using it for a lot of games.

Thanks for hanging in there and helping me out, though. I think your presets have a nice look and style.

1 Like

can you load up the game with finalburn maybe ? just so i know if this is a problem with the mame core or not ? cuz the file from the download link works just fine like i say mame current dosn´t load up/ i am to lazy to set it up ^^

Yeah, I haven’t messed with the FB core at all, but I can load it up and see what happens. Give me a few to look at it.

edit It’s just fbneo_libreto right?

1 Like