RetroGames4K's Mega Bezel screen pics, gameplays & custom settings

Sorry for my stupid question, but by non bezel what do you mean? I can’t do a preset with the shaders :thinking: Or do you mean Guest’s advanced NTSC on it’s own?

1 Like

It’s a preset of Mega Bezel so you’d have to copy the settings yourself to the crt-guest-advance shader.

I think @KoKlusz means a version of your presets without the reflective bezel and background but with everthing else included.

It’s possible to disable the Bezel in existing presets and you can also use the built in Max Integer Scale presets which include everything but the Bezel and change the base reference in your presets to point to them.

Or you can just use the Guest Advanced Presets.

2 Likes

How do I disable the reflective bezel? I never touched that option. :sweat_smile:

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

I mostly meant separate Guest Advanced NTSC preset. Cyber’s suggestion to disable bezel effect itself works too, though standalone Guest Advanced would be faster I guess, at least to load.

Not that speed is a problem for me, I just find bezel distracting.

2 Likes

Loading one of these presets, saving a new “full” preset, and editing it to be used as a second reference to the standalone guest shader, is a fairly easy thing to do.

The issue lies in the possibility that any newer upgrades to the standalone will effect the way it looks. (Although guest.r tries to avoid breaking existing presets when adding new features.)

The version of guest in the Mega Bezel is a bit outdated right now.

4 Likes

4 Likes

The game was very beautiful, I tested it here too and it really looks perfect! changing the subject a little, I realized that my game has a “pixel” or whatever on the screen that bothers me the whole game haha ​​does yours have this too? Look:

No Shader:

Shader:

2 Likes

it looks like the bezel was badly erased

2 Likes

no problem in game

3 Likes

That’s right hahaha thank you! Silly little problem!

1 Like

just a pity that the quality of the images of the bezel is not in 4k

Nope! Mine hasn’t, you can check my video a few posts above to check it.

1 Like

true, I still haven’t found overlays with quality above 1080!

2 Likes

1 Like

Upscale the 1080p one to 4K using an AI upscaler.

2 Likes

woow. thanx! a scale with AI really made a difference!

2 Likes

Glad I could help. Which tool did you use if I may ask?