RetroGames4K's Mega Bezel screen pics, gameplays & custom settings

Arm Punch, the best kind of punch :rofl: I like the glow feeling :slight_smile:

Magician Lord is one of my favorites, I died on that first and second level a lot

5 Likes

Lol.I remember playing this game for the first time, It was in London. I always liked this game since then.:grin:

Yes, this game is really hard like a souls like lol.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

WOW. I just love seeing games like Mortal Kombat looking this impressive again. It instantly reminds me of how completely awe-struck I was the first time I walked by one of the arcade machines and saw the game for the first time. I remember everything about it and seeing MK look this good just takes the nostalgia level up 10-fold.

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

wow these look perfect :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks, I changed gamma in and out a bit. I had it slightly wrong before, and now blacks pop out better…

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

The alignment between the mask and vertical lines seems better in these recent screenshots, while the illusion of curvature is still there. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley: Everytime I take a rest, I see better the errors to keep tweaking, also horizontal scanlines look better too! after tweaking gamma, vertical and horizontal lines, now I realised that lowering curvature looks better now, also I touched mask mitigation a bit. :grin:

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Very nice screenshots. I’m curious why the download includes the entire retroarch app? Is there a way to get only the shader without the bezel?

3 Likes

Yes, I agree. It would be convenient to provide both options. Previously @RetroGames4K said they were concerned about the possibility of the shader no longer working with future revisions.

2 Likes

Because also includes the emulator with it’s settings too, so it makes a bit of a difference with the shader. But I will update it with time. I will make 2 packs then. One with full retroarch, and another with mega bezel and presets only…

2 Likes