RetroGames4K's Mega Bezel screen pics, gameplays & custom settings

The result was great! :star_struck:

Is this game the same one released for PC via Steam? On PC it is very pixelated. Is it possible to do something similar with WindowCast Core?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s the same, but on PC doesn’t have any shaders or lcd effects. I don’t know if it will work with WindowCast Core, I never been able to make it work at all.

1 Like

3 Likes

Finally!! I’ve Finished completely my 4K settings :clap::clap::clap::grin:. At least at the moment I won’t touch anything else, for me is perfect. Now I will center on the settings for 1080p.

Here is an example of my last 4K preset looks like:

I will make a clean simple preset and I will upload it tonight as soon as I can.

9 Likes

Congratulations! Looks immaculate! I know how hard you worked on these!

5 Likes

Thank you very much!!!:grin:. Yes, it’s been hard, mostly the gamma in and out, gamma correct and deconvergence.

4 Likes

Great man! I want use this cool presets and wating for 1080p ones!

Thanks!

3 Likes

This looks beautiful m8!!

2 Likes

:rotating_light:New update ready :rotating_light: You can download it above. I made a clean preset, I hope I haven’t forgotten anything. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Felicidades tío! Esperaré a la versión de 1080p, espero que te salga igual de bien, jeje

3 Likes

I made some changes in contrast, brightness, colour, and trigger resolution. Also gamma in and out was slightly off, now looks perfect…

6 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

6 Likes

Just tried your 1080p Sanyo preset on my deck and it looks really nice without any tweaks at all. I tried it with ‘mask zoom -1’ and it looks really good too

Here it’s with mask zoom -1 and a little more unsharp

4 Likes

I’m glad you like it. :grinning::+1:t4:

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes