– UPDATES IN NEW VERSION –
- New elements arrangement. No more black empty sides on ultra wide displays. (set the “AUTO SCALE OVERLAY” option to ON for non wide displays)
- Optimized fonts in panels and buttons.
- Redesigned face buttons (A B X Y L R).
- Corrected main grey color brightness.
- Corrected purple color (blue removed).
- Redesigned side panels.
- In-screen bezel removed (won’t interfere with shaders)
- Selectable Dark theme addition.
– DOWNLOAD –
– CONFIGURATION TIPS –
RETROARCH VIDEO DRIVER:
- Use Vulkan or any Open GL driver (Direct X drivers are buggy with animated overlays)
- Set the screen scaling to 4:3 in a 16.9 display to get a fullscreen perfect overlay fit. Otherwise set the video scaling manually to fit your device display.
- Integer Scale set to OFF
- Set the “AUTO SCALE OVERLAY” option to ON in non wide displays. (square displays like crt tv’s, vga monitors, lcd panels, etc.) Otherwise you’ll get displaced controls.
- Set Overlay Opacity to 1.0
- Set Show Inputs on Overlay to: Physical (Controller)
- Set Show Inputs from Port to: 1
– CREDITS –
- Special thanks to reddit user Kuroiryuu for the dark theme idea, and help in color and font optimizations.
- Overlay config created with the RetroPad editor by @Valent-in .
- Nintendo/Snes logos by Dan Patrick and David Pustansky.