Thank you Libretro!

Thank you for creating a program that allows me to play my favorite games on modern hardware with shaders that look very close the original display that the games were designed for. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I also want to thank RetroArch developers for creating one of the best applications in emulation scene. Me and my friends use it regularly to play classic games. Iā€™m looking forward to steam release so we can play CTR over the net. Keep up the good work!

Iā€™ll also chime in on htis, and say a big Thank You!

I passively browse the emulation scene every now and then, and the work thatā€™s been happening over recent years is incredible. The concept of enabling emulators to run as cores is awesome.

Agreed! Thanks, everyone for all the hard work they put in.

Yes I agree with this team of awesome people. They have saved my sanity over the years and one day when I am rich will give a good chunk to the team. How ever for now, I appreciate all the work and to keep on keeping onā€¦

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: How can i create a new topic? :confused:

Hello Libretro Team. I am using your software to play on my FireStick TV and on my Mac. Really cool stuff!

Thanks for all the hard work. I canā€™t even imagine game frontends without this project. A 21st century luxury.

1 Like

Hello! Libretto is very good. I have it installed on both PC and Raspberry Pi and XBox360. But tell me who you can contact with a sound question in the NES emulator. The sound of the TRIANGLE and DPSM two channels is very poor and does not match the console hardware. Can I fix this somehow? With respect. For example, you can listen to channels in the Messen emulator on a PC, Contra Force, Castelvania, Contra, Ninja Cat and others.

Itā€™s up to the cores to handle that stuff. If you donā€™t like the way a certain core sounds, youā€™ll have to try a different one. For example, we have a mesen core.

A post was merged into an existing topic: How can i create a new topic? :confused:

Controller inpute area is so nice and organized now. Core Options can be set per-directory and with a nice set of option to manage.

These are updates Iā€™ve looked forward to for a long time, and Iā€™m so thankful to you guys for adding them in. Itā€™s so so so much less of a headache to manage remaps and core option now, like seriously.

You guys are awesome, keep up the fantastic work!

1 Like

Thanks for the work on OpenDingux Beta, this system is really becoming a joy to use and all the new cores seem to be working great, itā€™s really nice to see a FOSS system running a mainline kernel, and the integration and lack of bloat is simply superb.

Thanks for all your hard work!

1 Like

Hello everyone I0m sorry to write here, but i donā€™t know where i can post this issue. Unfortunately my son made a mess with the key configuration in Retroarchā€™s main menu installed on a PSVITA. Now whichever of the keys triangle,square,circle or cross I press opens the ā€œsearchā€ keypad and whichever key I press nothing happens. The directional keys work correctly. I have already tried deleting the retroarch.cfg file as well as deleting and reinstalling retroarch but nothing keeps giving me the same problem. does anyone know how to fix it? thank you

Iā€™m so stoked about being able to map controllers to different ports in 1.9.6

Thatā€™s been a much requested feature of mine for some time. I can finally play as the orange Battletoad! =D

Thank you guys for another awesome update.

1 Like

Huge thanks from me also for bringing PCSX2 to the RA party! This coreā€™s been a bit of a steeper learning curve for me but the community support so far has been exceptional. In particular, Itā€™s awesome to be able to use my old game saves in the RA core after a little file conversion tinkering.

Thanks again and keep up the AMAZING work! :+1: :partying_face:

1 Like

I would also like to thank the LibRetro team. Their RetroArch software has immensely enhanced by emulation experience.

1 Like

Wow, some pretty awesome news with the 1.9.8 stable!

As you may know from the other thread, I really appreciate the UX improvement efforts, and really think core options categories is a step in the right direction.

Canā€™t wait to see how this evolves in the future, with Easy Mode and hopefully further contextualization of settings.

Make that happen, and Iā€™ll love you guys even more :grin:

Special thanks to @hunterk and @HyperspaceMadness for input and making this issue more visible.

4 Likes

Team libretro: Thank you for this outstanding software! Iā€™ve lost A lot of sleep in the last week. I canā€™t even imagine game frontends without this project. Now im using attract mode and iā€™ve installed Retroarch on my android phone so its amazing how can i share my savefiles and savestates between desktop pc and mobile phone.

1 Like