Capcom Play System Retroarch Shaders

I created Retroarch Shaders for Capcom Play System I, II, and III. I essentially took the overlays found at https://hyperspin-fe.com/profile/121534-accorsi/content/page/2/?type=forums_topic_post and applied HSM to it with @Cyber’s Ultimate Virtual Slot Mask preset.

The folder has to be placed in the Mega_Bezel_Presets folder along with CyberLab Mega Bezel Preset Pack.

Download:

4 Likes

Updated the Capcom logo and added a Gray Bezel.

2 Likes

What the fork is this? Just kidding! Congratulations and good luck on your new topic/thread! Glad to see CyberLab Mega Bezel Death To Pixels Shader Preset Pack and HSM Mega Bezel Reflection Shader continuing to spread far and wide, making a positive impact on people’s lives and retrogaming experiences!

2 Likes

It would have been a fork if I had any idea on how to post on Github :smile:. Thanks, yours and Hyperspace Madness’s work is really good. I can tell you that because I am a pretty picky person who wouldn’t be using them if I didn’t think so.

3 Likes

If you can figure out all that you’ve already done so far, I’m sure you can figure out how to create a GitHub account (eventually) if that’s what you wanted to do. It’s just another system and method of doing things as far as I can tell so there would be a learning curve for anyone who is new to it like most other things that you try for the first time.

You’re welcome and thanks for the show of appreciation.

1 Like

I do have a Github account, I just never posted anything on it. I was going to do it with these files and it was talking about a Readme and License. I didn’t even know what license to put. I will learn eventually because what I did to make the shader I didn’t know how to do about a year ago.

1 Like

Well I’m in the same boat. I have an account but I will only choose a license if I’m sure that’s the type of licensing terms I want. Other than that all rights are reserved and I don’t see anything wrong with that at least for now. When you post on GitHub though, I think others would assume or expect that your work would be lumped in with some open source license and start to do whatever they’re accustomed doing with stuff on GitHub so I prefer to take my time.

1 Like

If you are using existing graphics from someone else and thinking of distributing them, it would be a good idea to see what license is on it, and/or contact the creator and check out what’s cool with them :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

I agree with that. I watch let’s plays and people are always talking about the same thing with music.

3 Likes

The presets have been updated to use a different CyberLab preset and be placed in Mega_Bezel_Packs.

2 Likes