Hgoda90 - Mega Bezel Graphics + Varieties

Cyber Lab Shader Preset

Default Shader

The lettering looks close to the same, to me.

3 Likes

I will be doing the DS Lite variations tomorrow, since that is what the graphic looks like.

Black

3 Likes

Don’t forget this part.

Also

There maybe times between HSM Mega Bezel Reflection Shader updates when my preset package in my thread might be more up to date than the one in the Mega Bezel package.

By the way, just out of curiosity, do the colours Red, White and Black in your avatar have any special significance to you?

I won’t. I will probably do it first since it shouldn’t take to long.

No they don’t. It is a close up of Kratos’s face, the main character from God of War.

Edit: I forgot to mention that it is my avatar because God of War is my favorite video game franchise.

2 Likes

Gets coffee and sits in a chair :sweat_smile: :joy::joy:

1 Like

Combine Duimon Graphics to Cyber Shader Preset

To combine the two all you have to do is just change the #reference line in Duimon Parameter files.

Open any Duimon Graphic Parameter file that you want to change in a text editor.

Change the first line, #reference “…/…/…/…/…/shaders_slang/bezel/Mega_Bezel/Presets/Base_CRT_Presets/MBZ__1__ADV__GDV.slangp” to #reference “…/…/…/…/…/Mega_Bezel_Community/CyberLab/MBZ__1__Advance_Full_Reflections/shader preset folder/name of shader file wanted”.

It is simple as that. I would highly recommend that any Duimon files that you change to create your own custom folder for them. If you don’t keep them seperate than they will get over written when the Duimon Parameter Files are updated.

2 Likes

@Cyber I just went ahead and added at the top that if somebody wanted the updated versions, they could download it from your thread.

1 Like

I just don’t want things to turn into a back and forth of criticism because I honestly get enough of that watching politics.

1 Like

I completely agree and understand, and I’ve said my piece. Let’s focus on your project which is very welcome.

1 Like

Just to get somebody else’s opinion, do you think people will understand the way to do the combination as I explained?

1 Like

I might even get to do New 3DS XL.

Galaxy

Edit: I should mention that I am only going to be doing the released versions for DS and 3DS since there are so many limited editions. Looks good even on the Horizontal View.

3 Likes

I’m enjoying playing around with coloring and seeing what random stuff I come up with. Looking at your preset settings helps give me an approximation and then I tinker from there.

2 Likes

The colors will look different based on monitors and people. I can also say there could be a little tweaking that can be done with the colors. Some of these colors would be good starting points for some, like the Gold and Orange.

2 Likes

Not necessarily everyone or possibly even a majority, some people are very visual and text only might be a bit daunting, just like command line interfaces.

Perhaps you could have step by step screenshots in addition to the text followed by some little tutorial videos further down the roadmap.

It all depends on which audience you’re targeting.

2 Likes

Nintendo DS

There are some settings that only needs to be applied to Horizontal or Vertical. The settings that have a H only needs to be changed in the Horizontal Shader and V only needs to be changed in the Vertical Shader. The light looks weird in some of these because [Cabinet or Cabinet Glass Layer] also controls the color of the light.

Coral Pink
----------
[Device Image Layer]
    Colorize: 1 H
    Hue Offset: 10
    Saturation: 78
    Brightness: 200
    Gamma: 4.00 V / 2.50 H

Crystal White
-------------
[Device Image Layer]
    Hue Offset: 192
    Saturation: 8
    Brightness: 178
    Gamma: 5.00

[Cabinet or Cabinet Glass Layer]
    Hue Offset: 132
    Saturation: 4
    Brightness: 78 V / 48 H

Enamel Navy
-----------
[Device Image Layer]
    Hue Offset: 250
    Saturation: 68
    Brightness: 57

Hue Offset: 0
    Saturation: 200

Gloss Silver
------------
[Device Image Layer]
    Hue Offset: 70
    Saturation: 6
    Brightness: 144
    Gamma: 2.50

Hue Offset: 68
    Brightness: 10

Ice Blue
--------
[Device Image Layer]
    Hue Offset: 187
    Saturation: 96
    Brightness: 172

Hue Offset: 200
    Saturation: 14
    Brightness: 77 V / 40 H

Lime Green
----------
[Device Image Layer]
    Colorize: 1
    Hue Offset: 117
    Brightness: 160
    Gamma: 4.00

Saturation: 100
    Brightness: 8

Metallic Rose
-------------
[Device Image Layer]
    Hue Offset: 353
    Saturation: 60
    Brightness: 140 V / 65 H
    Gamma: 2.00

[Decal Layer]
    Opacity: 100
    Hue Offset: 345
    Saturation: 192

Hue Offset: 335
    Saturation: 190
    Brightness: 37

Metallic Silver
---------------
[Device Image Layer]
    Hue Offset: 60
    Saturation: 2
    Brightness: 136
    Gamma: 2.50

[Decal Layer]
    Hue Offset: 60
    Saturation: 130
    Brightness: 120
    Gamma: 2.75

Brightness: 10

Noble Pink
----------
[Device Image Layer]
    Hue Offset: 313
    Saturation: 80

Onyx Black
----------
[Device Image Layer]
    Saturation: 0
    Brightness: 4
    Gamma: 0.75 H

[Decal Layer]
    Brightness: 4

Polar White
-----------
[Graphics Global Brightness] V
    Graphics Brightness: 150

[Device Image Layer]

Saturation: 128
    Brightness: 40
    Gamma: 0.80

Red
---
[Graphics Global Brightness] V
    Graphics Brightness: 150

[Device Image Layer]
    Saturation: 196
    Brightness: 190
    Gamma: 1.40

Brigtness: 200

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for this! It’s something that I’ve been wanting to do for a long time but just don’t have the time right now. One thing to note though.

Be careful using fancy quotes in the reference line, you might want to use standard quotation marks instead. I’ve had preset loading issues in the past due to that.

2 Likes

Your welcome and I was thinking about it myself since there have been a few people asking. :partying_face:

I just used the fancy quotes because that was what was used in the shader file.

2 Likes

Hmmm…some editors automatically convert them but I’ve seen them cause loading failure so I’ll double check on my side. They should ideally be standard, plain, straight quotes.

That is fine. I will update the tutorial part to be single quoted. The shader file that had fancy quotes was Duimon’s Preset file.

1 Like

Not single quotes by the way. Double quotes is correct, just no upside down opening quotation marks.

1 Like