I have created variations of different graphic sets for RetroArch. The settings are posted in their own posts and they also can be gotten off of the GitHub page as shader files.
To change the parameters content must be loaded first to access the Quick Menu. Follow Quick Menu > Shaders > Load and select the Shader you want to change values for. Select Shader Parameters and then scroll down to where the values need changing. If [Device Image Layer] values need changing scroll until it is on the screen and press left, value goes down, or right, value goes up, to change the value. Once you are satisified with the changes and want to save just go back once and select Save. Out of the selection pick the one that you desire.
For those who would like a variation of a shader, just post what variation you want and what preset pack the graphic is in. I only do graphic variations, so be sure to specify that you want a VARIATION.
Thanks to @Big_al for helping find problems with presets.
All the files are custom made and no extra files are needed. Shader parameter files are placed inside their own folders.
Console Arcade — Mega_Bezel
Console Arcade — MegaLab
Mega Bezel Glass
Duimon’s Mega Bezel Graphics
- Download Duimon Mega Bezel Graphics and Presets pack
- Place Duimon-Mega-Bezel folder in the Mega_Bezel_Packs folder as instructed by Duimon
lfan System Overlays
- Download overlay zip file
- Extract a set of the png overlay files to “Mega_Bezel_Packs\Hgoda90-Graphic-Varieties\lfan – System Overlays/res/images"
- Download and Install the desired preset pack
Soqueroeu Mega Bezel TV Backgrounds
- Download Soqueroeu Mega Bezel TV Backgrounds
- Place Soqueroeu-TV-Backgrounds_V2.0 folder in the Mega_Bezel_Packs folder as instructed by Soqueroeu
Cyber Shader Preset Pack
Super Nintendo with Cyber Shader Preset