Hgoda90 - Mega Bezel Graphics + Varieties

I like the wide frame, it shows off the really nice frame gradient @Duimon did :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yeah I was going to do that. I honestly forgot about doing the arcade ones, I was just trying to get them done quickly. It won’t take long since I am going to do them only in black.

Edit: I have just added them. :+1:

3 Likes

Just went ahead and made a few color variations for lfan’s arcade bezels.

5 Likes

This makes my day :smiley: Thank you, it looks perfect to me.

2 Likes

Did variations for lfan’s new Genesis and Neo Geo MVS bezels, set them as v2.

3 Likes

I am going to be releasing an Alternate version of lfan’s Bezel Variations as [Full]. They are going to be simply the bezel art and Mega Bezel being fully visible on screen.

Edit: Uploaded

2 Likes

Have you tried to use integer scale? Could have settings with this option.

For 256px and 320px systems I use integer scale. The exceptions are ColecoVision, SG-1000, Master System, Sega Mark III, Neo Geo AES and Neo Geo CD with only horizontal integer scale, because this systems praticaly not have spaces on borders.

This setting allows you to have a larger screen, but you would have to reduce the width of the TV frame.

That’s why my overlays have borders with different widths. :grin:

Integer Scale ON: Horizontal and Vertical

Integer Scale ON: Only Horizontal

4 Likes

Yeah I haven’t used integer scale on any of the presets I have done before. I have experimented a little and I think I found a good variation of the bezel.

4 Likes

Makes better use of screen space.

That will work as long as you force the aspect to 4x3. If you set it to auto, you may get unexpected results.

1 Like

I had an idea of just recreating the bezel in the colors and set the custom one I did to be alt.

4 Likes

You might want to adjust the bezel outer corner radius scale.

3 Likes

I have finished with the bezel updates. The bezel I custom made is now set as alt.

4 Likes

Finally working on OrionsAngel’s Video Game Overlays. I have finished getting the scale and position settings, all I have to do now is the Color variants.

Super Castlevania IV Outline

Edit: Done. :smile:

3 Likes

Went ahead and did lfan’s FB Neo Bezel.

2 Likes

I really liked these frames. Congratulations on the contribution!! :star_struck:

6 Likes

I figured to post a new image of the bezel alt I did since the Noise for the Frame has been fixed. I was thinking about doing another bezel with a thin frame just for the settings.

Edit: Threw one together real quick. This one is essentially all Bezel and no Frame.

2 Likes

Mega Bezel Thin Frame

HSM_USE_IMAGE_FOR_PLACEMENT = "1.000000"
HSM_NON_INTEGER_SCALE_OFFSET = "92.000000"
HSM_SCREEN_POSITION_Y = "-8.000000"
HSM_BZL_WIDTH = "230.000000"
HSM_BZL_HEIGHT = "102.000000"
HSM_BZL_SCALE_OFFSET = "101.000000"
HSM_BZL_OUTER_CORNER_RADIUS_SCALE = "20.000000"
HSM_BZL_NOISE = "20.000000"
HSM_FRM_THICKNESS = "10.000000"
HSM_REFLECT_CORNER_ROTATION_OFFSET_TOP = "-4.000000"
HSM_REFLECT_CORNER_ROTATION_OFFSET_BOTTOM = "-4.000000"

3 Likes

I added Mega Bezel settings to @fercho’s Animated Borders, Mega Drive and PSX, for those that want it.

Mega Drive

HSM_ASPECT_RATIO_EXPLICIT = "1.359300"
HSM_NON_INTEGER_SCALE = "91.000000"
HSM_BZL_NOISE = "10.000000"

Sony PSX

HSM_ASPECT_RATIO_MODE = "1.000000"
HSM_ASPECT_RATIO_EXPLICIT = "1.367300"
HSM_NON_INTEGER_SCALE = "88.000000"
HSM_BZL_HIGHLIGHT = "25.000000"
HSM_BZL_NOISE = "10.000000"

6 Likes

I don’t know if you can update the potato preset file, because this can be a pleasant game on the phone anytime, anywhere? thank you for your work

2 Likes