Hgoda90 - Mega Bezel Graphics + Varieties

The OrionsAngel Console variations for CPC 464, Atari 2600, Atari 5200 and Atari 7800 have been added to the repo.

3 Likes

Atari Jaguar Console variations have been added to the repo.

Add ColecoVision, Commodore 64, Intellivision and MSX variations to the repo.

1 Like

PC Engine, TurboGrafx CD and TurboGrafx-16 Console varations have been added to the repo.

1 Like

Forgot to push the last variation set to the repo which has actually been added now.

Did another full day of working on HEX to koko-aio Color Converter github page.

Add

– Small personal watermark
– Console Color Swatches

Change

– Only Contrast Settings 0.70 to 2.40 can be selected

Note: The Console Color Swatches settings are copied to the clipboard once clicked on.

Preview

2 Likes

After a fun and error filled night… :woozy_face:

Add

– RGB conversion

Change

– Github page has been renamed to koko-aio Color Converter

Link: https://hgoda90.github.io/koko-aio-Color-Converter/

Preview

Note: Unrelated but I somehow just found that you can use html tags in posts with a few other tricks :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Bezel Color Converter Update

Add

– Mega Bezel Conversion

Change

– Github page layout
– Change Swatches to be multiple colors

Preview

1 Like

Bezel Color Converter WIP

I came up with the unnecessary idea of adding a slider, exclusive to Mega Bezel of course, that gets the settings for image layers. I should be able to finish it tonight.

2 Likes

Bezel Color Converter Update

Add

– Mega Bezel Layer Slider
– NES Color Swatches

Preview

https://hgoda90.github.io/Bezel-Color-Converter/

Edit: Cleaned up some of the functions

2 Likes

Made a few more adjustments and separated the color codes into a separate file.

Change

– Swatch design
– Button format

Fix

– Errors with the slider

Note: The Hold button is the next idea, which will keep the current settings in the text so multiple different colors for the layers can be used.

Preview

Update: Hold button has been added. I wanted to add a clear button but couldn’t get it properly which I am able to now. So that will be next with cleaning up some of the javascript some more.

Just an FYI, I was using append() and just had to do $(".conversion").val($(".conversion").text()+bezelPresets).text($(".conversion").text()+bezelPresets);

I can tell you that I have ran into a lot of typical amateur errors, ie spelling errors, with this and it does get nerve wrecking but worth it.

2 Likes

Well it didn’t take as long as I thought it would. If there is a feature you would like to see than let me know

Add

– Clear Button

Change

– Swatches to Jewels; just keep playing around with them

Fix

– Change multiple different errors

Note: I jumped the gun a few times on the errors, so there is going to be 5 commits.

Preview

1 Like

Add

– 3 different styles of Console Color samples
– World and US buttons for the different spellings of Colo(u)r

Note: Sample Style buttons on the left are Jewels, Palette and Swages in that order. The buttons on the right control the spelling of Colo(u)r.

2 Likes

Just a quick update, a Color Picker has been added. To access it just click on the color vision square.

Update: added a function to the code that allows the color picker to change values and square color

Just an FYI for everybody, HSB conversion is next on my list if I can find a hsbToHEX function somewhere.

5 Likes

I know nothing about js, but:

2 Likes

Thanks @kokoko3k. I found a function over on stackoverflow, I am just trying to decide on how to do the slider since there are going to be three formats.

function HSVtoRGB(H, S, V)
{
    var V2 = V * (1 - S);
    var r  = ((H>=0 && H<=60) || (H>=300 && H<=360)) ? V : ((H>=120 && H<=240) ? V2 : ((H>=60 && H<=120) ? mix(V,V2,(H-60)/60) : ((H>=240 && H<=300) ? mix(V2,V,(H-240)/60) : 0)));
    var g  = (H>=60 && H<=180) ? V : ((H>=240 && H<=360) ? V2 : ((H>=0 && H<=60) ? mix(V2,V,H/60) : ((H>=180 && H<=240) ? mix(V,V2,(H-180)/60) : 0)));
    var b  = (H>=0 && H<=120) ? V2 : ((H>=180 && H<=300) ? V : ((H>=120 && H<=180) ? mix(V2,V,(H-120)/60) : ((H>=300 && H<=360) ? mix(V,V2,(H-300)/60) : 0)));

return {
        r : Math.round(r * 255),
        g : Math.round(g * 255),
        b : Math.round(b * 255)
    };
}

If anybody is confused about the HSVtoRGB instead of HSVtoHEX, I can use the rgb2hex() function already included. I am wanting it since the color picker only communicates in hex.

2 Likes

careful when you look at HSV vs HSB etc. While apps like Photoshop use HSB notation, the values are actually HSV.

I would make sure to do a few tests to make sure the colors look correct after the conversion.

1 Like

I will definitely do a few color tests. From my research it says that HSV is another name for HSB.

Add

– HSB format

Change

–Convert button has been moved next to the textarea as a +
– Swapped the placement of the option switches and text
– Mega Bezel exclusive settings are now just disabled when koko-aio is selected

1 Like

WIP

1 Like