1 Like

Testing Convergence 4K setting…

2 Likes

Optimizing 4k…

1 Like

I think I’ve finished tweaking, what do you think? 1080p:

4K:

4 Likes

Added Arcade settings for 1080p, this time I only updated the settings without Retroarch. Just extract and put the settings inside the shaders folder. Enjoy!!! :grinning:

Here examples of how it looks:

8 Likes

Gracias!!! A probarlo en cuanto pueda en mi mueble arcade!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nice work! That food looks delicious!

Do remember to note which version of CRT-Guest-Advanced goes with which version of your preset pack because updates can change the way things look.

Also, are you sure Mask Layout 1 (BGR) is correct for your 1080p displays as well as your target audience’s?

3 Likes

Thanks😁

:joy::joy::joy: Yes, indeed…

Ok, I will, It’s the last version.

Yes, my lcd monitor is RGB.

2 Likes

Testing the Sega Dreamcast…

4 Likes

3 Likes

Great going @RetroGames4K! I just thought of something.

Seeing that you use Mask Layout 1 and many users might be using screens which might look better with Mask Layout 0, are you going to put a small note at some point explaining to users that they might be able to get a more authentic experience if they choose the Mask Layout setting which is more appropriate for their display?

1 Like

Do you mean about RGB and BGR? I have an RGB screen, and I use number 1 for mask 6. Do you have an RGB montior or BGR? I will set a note now on my thread.

1 Like

I made a notice, so people can check which one looks better…

1 Like

Yes.

I have different displays but my current primary display as well as my 1080p display require Mask Layout 1 (BGR). My other one requires Mask Layout 0 so my presets reflect the variety of displays I’ve used over the course of development of my preset pack.

I think that’s a good idea.

1 Like

Still improving 1080P…

2 Likes