Hgoda90 - Mega Bezel Graphics + Varieties

The Console Arcade and lfan Overlay preset and params files have been added to the repo.

Next I will be doing a variation of Duimon’s Coleco Adam, fixing OrionsAngel Candy Cab overlays, adding new OrionsAngel Console Overlays and possibly OrionsAngel Realistic Arcade Overlay Pack 3, I haven’t checked them yet.

Edit: I thought I should say that, I am going to be releasing all the changes together since they shouldn’t take long to do. To give an idea, the Candy Cab problem is with the screen variation, which Cab Glass layer Mask has to be set to 2 and there are about 8 “new” console overlays

1 Like

To give an update, with OrionsAngel Candy Cab Overlays I decided to get rid of the non-screen variations and make the screen default. There are some other different changes I have made with them, I don’t know what I was trying with Fake Scanline.

2 Likes

Duimon Coleco Adam

Gray Global Settings
--------------------
[Bezel Color]
    Hue: 43.00
    Saturation: 5.00
    Brightness: 52.00

[Device Layer]
    Hue: 0.00 / 356.00 TM20
    Gamma: 0.45 / 0.50 TM20

[Decal Layer]
    Hue: 0.00 / 356.00 TM20
    Gamma: 0.45 / 0.50 TM20

Custom-Bezel_002, PVM20 and TM20 use custom images by Duimon.

Custom-Bezel_002:
DeviceImage = "Duimon-Mega-Bezel/Graphics/_Backgrounds/Dual_Bezel_Bezel2.png" DecalImage = "Duimon-Mega-Bezel/Graphics/_Backgrounds/Dual_Bezel_Frame2.png"

PVM20:
DeviceImage = "Duimon-Mega-Bezel/Graphics/PVM/PVM20_Bezel2.png"

TM20:
DeviceImage = "Duimon-Mega-Bezel/Graphics/PVM/TM20_Bezel2.png"

Coleco Adam
-----------
[Bezel]: Bezel
[Custom-Bezel_001]: Bezel
[Custom-Bezel_002]: All
[PVM20]: Device
[TM20]: Bezel and Device

Duimon Coleco Adam, OrionsAngel Candy Cab fixs and new OrionsAngel Console Overlays have been added to the repo. I am going to go for OrionsAngel Realistic Arcade Overlay Pack 3 next.

Edit: Didn’t push to Github, now the files are available.

1 Like

An update, I have about half of the Arcade Overlays done. I am still learning what some of the settings do.

Maybe @hgoda90 wants to make some modification to these graphics:

1 Like

What were you looking for?

1 Like

Nothing special my friend. I just thought your creativity works well with this simple overlay.

2 Likes

Saw the transparent tube Mega Bezel examples again and I immediately thought of the games being projected onto a projection screen. I will be looking at some possibilities but I have a few other things lined up.

1 Like

That was my exact thought as well when I first saw them.

1 Like

I have add OrionsAngel Realistic Arcade Pack 3 to the repo. I will be doing Soqueroeu TV Backgrounds into params and the custom Bezels I made with Duimon’s graphics as well. I am really thinking of restructuring the Realistic Arcade directory and renaming the shaders to their proper game name titles, not mame.

@soqueroeu, I will try to think of any modification needed to the handheld graphics.

1 Like

Looking through OrionsAngel Realistic Arcade Overlays topic, I removed all the scanlines from the preset files. I also saw an error with OrionsAngel Console Overlays’ HSM_FRM_OUTER_CORNER_RADIUS. All the changes have been added to the repo.

The TV Background params and a new TubeStaticReflectionImage have been added to the repo.

@hgoda90

applying some presets from OrionsAngel - My Realistic Arcade Bezels, I found that the Base_CRT_Presets folder was missing from the path

this is how it should stay #reference “…/…/…/…/…/…/shaders_slang/bezel/Mega_Bezel/Presets/Base_CRT_Presets/MBZ__3__STD__GDV.slangp”

1 Like

That would be more appropriate. I will update the repo. Thanks Letram.

Edit: The reference paths have been updated.

1 Like

Please check Day/Night Ifan System

3 Likes

Everything has been updated. Let me know if you find anything else.

I will be doing a Zoom set of OrionsAngel Realistic Arcade Overlays.

1 Like

My current To Do List:

1. Custom Bezels with Duimon Graphics to Params
  2. Projection Screen graphic set
  3. Redo Handheld Arcades
  4. OrionsAngel Realistic Arcade Overlays Zoomed
2 Likes

For those who don’t know, I added the OrionsAngel Realistic Arcade Directory changes to the repo.

4 Likes